Dynamometric tightenings k750

there are no talking torque specifications in my k750 manual,what I need now are the torque head bolt and axle rear wheel nut, axle front wheel nut and axle sidecar wheel nut. Thanks

I do Not remember head bolt Torque right now, off my head...and I have never torqued a Wheel fastener...ever..since they have a Spacer tube for end play... I simply go "Tight" and if the wheel encounters turning resistance... then the Spacer is too short..

Someone on here knows the head bolt torque, and should be along shortly

maybe this will work

@Russ Noe

@Terry Crawford

or.... Maybe not....

Edit; A quick search shows 12ftlbs on the head bolts initially, then go to 18 Ft. Lbs. final...and check again after 500 miles... seems reasonable but... that is off the Interweb.....

Edit again

look here...

http://www.russianiron.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=14261

Thanks for torque of the heads, for the wheels, which spacer tube? I have no spacer tube on mine, frontally I have the fork earls(spare parts catalog k750 code number 5308 front fork assembled) when I tighten the axle nut it compresses on the wheel support, continuing to tighten the wheel locks, no spacer tube, same problem on the other wheels , if you continue to tighten the wheel stops.

Thanks for torque of the heads, for the wheels, which spacer tube? I have no spacer tube on mine, frontally I have the fork earls(spare parts catalog k750 code number 5308 front fork assembled) when I tighten the axle nut it compresses on the wheel support, continuing to tighten the wheel locks, no spacer tube, same problem on the other wheels , if you continue to tighten the wheel stops.

Based on any motorbike I ever worked on... when the bearings are put into the wheel.. there is a Spacer tube inside... between the Bearings, to Not Allow what you are speaking of..no matter how tight the Axle is Tightened the Space maintains the Running clearance...

But, I do Not know "All"... if mine did Not have the spacer tube... I would engineer one in!!!!

yes in the wheels I have the spacer tube, but for example, the sidecar wheel when I tighten the nut it presses on the washer that presses on the bearing cover that presses on the wheel, the more I tighten the nut the more the wheel inevitably locks, with a correct torque this it doesn't happen

yes in the wheels I have the spacer tube, but for example, the sidecar wheel when I tighten the nut it presses on the washer that presses on the bearing cover that presses on the wheel, the more I tighten the nut the more the wheel inevitably locks, with a correct torque this it doesn't happen

Something seems amis... Nothing should bear on the outer part of the bearing... only the inner part... Smaller diameter washer???

most likely the pieces were badly assembled, after having overhauled everything I reassembled as it was before, but it seems that the washer must be mounted between the bearing cover and the wheel and not between the nut and the bearing cover, in this way tightening the nut the bearing cover cannot block the wheel because it does not come into contact

most likely the pieces were badly assembled, after having overhauled everything I reassembled as it was before, but it seems that the washer must be mounted between the bearing cover and the wheel and not between the nut and the bearing cover, in this way tightening the nut the bearing cover cannot block the wheel because it does not come into contact

Good you are sorting it out properly..