• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Rich Maund

Rich Maund

Russian Bike Nut

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,056 posts
  • Interests:Anything to do with three wheels and motors!

Posted 17 October 2007 - 02:45 PM

Thanks to NJ Ken's generous donations at our Rallies, we all now have a taste for the famous Baltika Russian Beers.
Recently, we found single bottles for sale at a local Total Wine store. Ha Ha! Finally! It is being sold in Va.!
Today, we found TWO LITER bottles for sale at a gourmet wine and beer place in Smithfield Va.! These have to be the mother of all beers! (MOAB)
Here's a photo of one compared to the usual large bottle of number 9 like Ken brings us.

I thought these were so cool, we just had to buy one.  I had to wonder if this is what Russian parents keep in their fridge for the kiddies. You know, like the way we keep 2 liter bottles of Coke & Pepsi for our kids.  :feelssogood:

I'll check that store again this Spring to see if they still carry these. I think it'd make a great special rally prize. Like "Best break down" award. You could then cry in your king sized beer over it.  :beerchug:  :thumbsup!:

Attached Files

Rich Maund
Rich's Cycle Upholstery
"Your Ass Will Thank You"
2003 Ural Retro Custom Rig "Oleysia"

#2 valicaddy

valicaddy

Russian Bike Nut

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 588 posts

Posted 17 October 2007 - 03:04 PM

I can only agree with you on MOAB. :)
M72, FLHP

#3 Big Mike

Big Mike

Russian Bike Nut

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 158 posts

Posted 17 October 2007 - 03:58 PM

Rich,
  Listening to all of you talk about how only a few Baltikas equal a six pack of American beer, it looks like you'd need only one of those bad boys for a whole party... :thumbsup!:

-Mike
2006 Tourist (black) - "The Proletariat Chariot"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users