Birdy

Newbie Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Interests:Motorcycles, duh!
    Computers, fly fishing and Parrots, I have three

Posted 28 May 2017 - 09:02 PM

I had looked about 7 years ago but life got in the way and due to one thing or another it never seem to come together. Well last week I was over at Heindl and after talking to them and looking I got a price and then hit up my CU, they said yes...want a check now? So I called the guys at Heindl and told them to put a sold sign on the Burgundy Patrol they have coming in as I'll be over to get them some cash on it.

It'll be a bit different for me, I've been on 2 wheels for close to 50 years but I'm here to learn. I have The Side car Book and a couple of large parking lots close by. And having been a firefighter I believe in ATGATT, and being a bit older I don't bounce , likely shatter, so I check my ego at the door when I leave home. Looking forward to the ride home, about 65 miles but I've laid out a course, all back farm roads, that has as few turns and as light of traffic as I could and I plan to get John or David in the chair to teach me a bit, after all they sold it to me. :P   If I'm not comfortable enough to ride home I'll have them deliver it. Better safe than sorry I say.

#2 Russ Noe

Russ Noe

Russian Bike Nut

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 556 posts
  • Interests:Steam machines, Urals, all Motorcycles, Aviation, Good People, Red Wines, Life, and the ability to enjoy them all.

Posted 29 May 2017 - 09:14 AM

Congrats! Glad to hear you are being cautious with The Ride. Learn and enjoy.
Now you can better combine your loves of Motorcycles and Fly Fishing!
~RN

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users