2 replies to this topic

#1 Sheepdog

Sheepdog

Newbie Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 21 June 2016 - 04:51 PM

I ordered a batwing faring from this guy, came in bent top and bottom ends, missing hardware, had to fix myself. Just plaing bad packaging.

I order a "NEW" Leading link fork, looked great in Ebay photos, what arrived was a rusted, backyard rattle can fork made to look good for the Ebay photos, he later claims he told me it was not "new" but "reconditioned" where does it say anything but NEW in the ebay add. I have been trying to resolve through Ebay, guy is a real pain, gets caught in writing no less, one lie after another. I don't want a discount, I don't want free junk to compensate, I just want my money back, it's just plain and simple internet fraud.

http://www.ebay.com/...1&sojTags=bu=bu

#2 sallen

sallen

Russian Bike Nut

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 266 posts
  • Interests:My G S Dogs
    Ford T Speedsters
    Dneprs and Urals
    Friends and Food

Posted 21 June 2016 - 08:14 PM

Ordered a lot of parts from ural75 an never had a problem.

#3 Solly

Solly

Russian Bike Nut

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 132 posts

Posted 04 November 2016 - 08:56 PM

I second that from iural. Just got two tires from him and was quite pleased. Not making excuses for him but keep in mind that in/with any business there lies the errant employee fffing things up for the employer at times. The fellow i sold my business to in another state had a employee selling cars on the side from the shop. This employee was turning back speedos and brought it all down on my friends head from the law. Known my friend I sold the business to a long time. Not something he would do.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users