7 replies to this topic

#1 DneprTim

DneprTim

Russian Bike Nut

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 112 posts

Posted 04 May 2015 - 07:29 AM

The 2015 BURP rally will be held July 10-12 2015 at the Willville Motorcycle Campground located less than a mile off the Blue Ridge Parkway near Meadows of Dan, Virginia.

Open to all Ural and Dnepr owners and other Eastern European brands, as well as anybody else that wants to come !

Anyone interested in camping during the rally should register with Will Beers through the Willville Campground website or by calling 276.952.CAMP. The campground is for motorcycles and motorcycle towed trailers only, but if you trailer your rig, there is a parking area where you can park your car or truck w/trailer away from the camping area. There are several motels nearby, also some B&B’s if you do not camp.

Dinner Saturday night at the camp pavilion.

Come play on the Parkway !

Attached Files

#2 SFUralWife

SFUralWife

Newbie Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 May 2015 - 01:39 PM

Bill and Lori are in. Will reserve w/Will. Looking forward to seeing y'all again so soon!

#3 mjj

mjj

Newbie Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 04 May 2015 - 03:05 PM

Kay and I wil be there....had a great time at CRAP....looking for some pics as I write this....mike

#4 DneprTim

DneprTim

Russian Bike Nut

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 112 posts

Posted 05 May 2015 - 07:58 AM

Ideally located less than one mile from the Blue Ridge Parkway in the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains of Virginia, Willville is set in an area that offers some of the best roads and scenery for the ultimate motorcycling experience.
The secluded campground sits within a 26 acre wooded park providing privacy from the main road while still offering easy access. The campground is designed for motorcycle traffic only, however, there is ample parking outside the campground (within the park) for those who wish to trailer their motorcycles.
Amenities at Willville Motorcycle Camp:
•Comfortable Campsites
•Motorcycle Traffic Only
•Campfire
•Auto/Trailer Parking available
•Bathhouse Facilities
•Picnic Tables
•Ice & Charcoal
Rates:
Tent Camping: (No reservations needed.)
$15.00 Solo
$22.00 Two-Up

Local attractions include Mabry's Mill, Chateau Morrisette Winery, Villa Appalachia Winery, Poor Farmer's Market, Tuggles Gap, live musicians at Floyd General Store, Virginia International Raceway, home of the AMA Superbike Nationals, the Floyd World Music Festival and many more points of interest

#5 guzzidude

guzzidude

Russian Bike Nut

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 476 posts
  • Interests:Cars, motos, anything greasy. MGB GT.

Posted 09 May 2015 - 09:50 PM

We will try. Have no idea on the in-laws and all those that like to visit us since we live near the beach. Lol didn't have too any visitors before.
MT11 - VFR. R.I.P.- BMW R100GS, R50/5, CB550SS, VStar1100, TS400, V11Sport, TR6/Bonnie, KLX650, GSXR600, etc.

#6 Solly

Solly

Russian Bike Nut

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 129 posts
  • Interests:Restoration.

Posted 01 July 2015 - 08:20 PM

Wish it wasn't so far. Forgot how many rallies they put on back east. Rarely any here in Colorado or near by. Sturgis isn't even close to being a rally ,,,. Sounds like it will be a good time though.

#7 Mark_MB750M

Mark_MB750M

Russian Bike Nut

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 291 posts

Posted 04 July 2015 - 05:03 PM

I'll be there.  I thought I might have to travel that week but the trip got cancelled.

Looking forward to the rally and seeing you all there!
Current:
2002 Ural Tourist
2017 Harley-Davidson FLHTK

Previous:
2000 BMW RT1100RT
1975 MB-750M
2002 Kawasaki Vulcan 750
1995 Honda Pan-European (ST1100)
1977 Honda CB750F

#8 guzzidude

guzzidude

Russian Bike Nut

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 476 posts
  • Interests:Cars, motos, anything greasy. MGB GT.

Posted 09 July 2015 - 09:34 PM

I won't be going this year. We had a trip for two weeks, now my wife's sister and family are here. Seems like the perfect time to bounce, but I can't get divorced.
MT11 - VFR. R.I.P.- BMW R100GS, R50/5, CB550SS, VStar1100, TS400, V11Sport, TR6/Bonnie, KLX650, GSXR600, etc.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: BURP, Rally

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users