#1 Buck

Buck

Russian Bike Nut

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 115 posts
  • Interests:I enjoy riding my Patrol , and spending time with my family

Posted 22 May 2014 - 11:28 AM

Just getting my rig ready so I can head south from Washington state down to Southern Oregon to Lake Selmac to attend  S.O.U. R. ( Southern Oregon Ural Rally ) . Sounds like it should be a good time.  It's just a week before I head out.  I hope to see a bunch of Urals in one spot, which for me is pretty rare.
Wish me luck
Buck

#2 rodneys

rodneys

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts
  • Interests:Motorized bicycles, motorbikes classic,antique firearms

Posted 22 May 2014 - 12:33 PM

Rock on Buck ,wish I could be there too. :smileywaving:

#3 Buck

Buck

Russian Bike Nut

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 115 posts

Posted 22 May 2014 - 10:47 PM

According to the campground posting , the loop they have us in is full and other riders are finding sites in the same campground  but away from the main group . There should be over 20 rigs at the gathering. The organizers have been doing a great job putting this together and getting the word out. Hopefully I will have some good pictures to share ... What do they say , no pictures then it didn't happen..

Attached Files

#4 Buck

Buck

Russian Bike Nut

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 115 posts

Posted 07 June 2014 - 02:20 PM

Got back late Monday the 2nd  from  S.O.U.R ( Southern Oregon Ural Rally )  I had a great time . Met some very nice people  , went on some great group rides , ate fine food at the pot luck and enjoyed watching the Ural games. Only 8 hours on the road to the rally , and took the same route on the return trip. . No mechanical failures , no flat tires , all in all a very nice ride to and from the rally. The organizers had picked an excellent campground. Group rides were planned very well , Fuel stops an staging was well organized. Good roads with challenges, and options to either take gravel roads or stay on pavement.
I hope there is a S.O.U.R . next year.

Attached Files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users