17 replies to this topic

#16 Solly

Solly

Russian Bike Nut

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 132 posts

Posted 06 November 2016 - 11:13 PM

FYI The average american tax burden. Which is described as being only federal and payroll taxes is 31+ %. This speaks of no sales taxes or any of the taxes of which I mentioned in the previous post.

#17 Bilge Keel Dave

Bilge Keel Dave

Russian Bike Nut

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,282 posts
  • Interests:Beautiful Wife, Beer, Bikes, Boats, Books, British Cars.

Posted 07 November 2016 - 11:01 AM

I can only speak to my own situation, I am paying less taxes, as a percentage of my income, than I did in the past, i am not affected by Obama care, as health care is part of my union's benefit package. I would gladly pay more taxes, for infrastructure, education and social services. I want good roads and bridges, I want young people to get a good education, so they can be happy citizens who contribute to society. I want a social net to help people who have fallen through the cracks of our civilization. These are available to us because of big government. We are all in this together and government and taxes are how we get things done for everyone.
RAMCO Dnepr MT-16

#18 Solly

Solly

Russian Bike Nut

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 132 posts

Posted 08 November 2016 - 09:09 AM

Ok Dave. We obviously disagree. Its a sad day when grown men and women will not exercise integrity tenacity and a hard work to overcome their adversities.Instead of running for the goverment tit to put in their mouth. Your not going to convince me and I obviously havent you.Time will tell.Ive admitted I am wrong before.......we'll see if I have to again. Nobody can blame Bush anymore.And Nixon is dead.HaHa

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users