• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Gadgitman

Gadgitman

Russian Bike Nut

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 304 posts
  • Interests:I have an unusual attraction to motorcycles and Redheads, and like all things dangerous.

Posted 02 September 2013 - 12:09 AM

The 41st sidestrider sidecar rally sept 15 at the merry go round in Griffith park sounds like a blast! I plan on trailering my hack up, and may have room for 1 more if you want to go and are between me and LA.
http://sidestrider.com/event.htm

#2 Tazio

Tazio

Newbie Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 04 September 2013 - 05:02 PM

I plan to be there with my Gear-Up. This is the event that got me started on the Ural and now I have one of my own. I'm fairly close to the park so it should be a pleasant ride. Lately, the afternoons have been HOT! It was103 here today. Hopefully it will be cooler for the event.

#3 uraltourist

uraltourist

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 99 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 09:26 AM

I will be there as well, wish I could go with you Mark, but the wife want's to be on her schedule. In the past, we usually have tried to get there a little early, the last couple of years it has been a little disappointing. Maybe the stars will align and it will be the best year yet....I'll be the one with the yellow MT16. See you all there!

#4 Gadgitman

Gadgitman

Russian Bike Nut

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 304 posts
  • Interests:I have an unusual attraction to motorcycles and Redheads, and like all things dangerous.

Posted 05 September 2013 - 06:14 PM

Cool Tazio! This is my first sidestrider sidecar rally so I know it will be a good one.
I will see you there Mike! I have the transmission back in and re-geared FD in and doing Russian style polish on gear face.will bring your main shaft and parts.....it's much better with solo gearing!

#5 Gadgitman

Gadgitman

Russian Bike Nut

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 304 posts

Posted 15 September 2013 - 11:13 PM

Wow what a blast! The day got kinda hot and a lot rigs started leaving around 1PM but early it was really nice with a large turnout of rigs and onlookers..Uraltourist showed up with his Dnepr MT-16 and parked with me and a good time was had by all! I hope he posts some pics too. He lead me around the park and even up to the Observatory, traffic was horrible at times and I was glad I had the oil cooler running, it must have been 99 deg...Attached File  image.jpg   140.73K   10 downloadsAttached File  image.jpg   205.01K   11 downloads

#6 Gadgitman

Gadgitman

Russian Bike Nut

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 304 posts

Posted 17 September 2013 - 09:47 AM

Attached File  image.jpg   93.93K   3 downloads
The rally badge given to participants.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Sidecar rally

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users