• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Huey

Huey

Russian Bike Nut

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 532 posts
  • Interests:Vintage cars, motorcycles and sidecar rigs of any sort.

Posted 07 November 2012 - 04:23 PM

I notice that when I open up the main page of the forum here, I see several pictures posted at the top of the page. I have added several pics to my own album contained at the album area. However, I don't want to intentionally push anyone else's photos off from being shown on the main page here whenever I post several photos at once. My photos are no more important than anyone else's in that regard, so I am not trying to do that. I love seeing all the various photos that folk are posting, but because I post so many pics at once to add to my own album, I didn't want to offend someone who got their photos moved off the main site as the system seems to do.

I lost many, many hundreds of photos recently when I have a computer glitch. I try to put any new photos out onto sites where I can at least retrieve some of them should I ever experience a loss like that again. I am trying to post many here in my album, but each time I put one up, I find it is shown on the main board of the site. I really don't want to push ansyone else off that area in showing off their photos, too.

I am literally taking hundreds of photos as I put my Troyka back together again. Every now and again, I miss something of importance though and usually it is something that in the past I had a specific photo of. With all the photos I lost, that is one good reason I try to keep many of them at various sites. I just wasn't trying to hog the site here when they are showing on the main page as they do.
My opinions are all vast, but, unfortunately, your's are only half-vast.

#2 digitalebola

digitalebola

Russian Bike Nut

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 816 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 08:23 PM

Huey... I think we should have a challenge..... Everybody post pics! That way you won't be "hogging" the pics.

Btw- I personally don't feel you are pushing things off. It is just the way this board operates. It will show the most current pics.  If I have time this weekend I might try to find a way to randomize the pics.

I am enjoying your bikes recreation/transformation.

John

#3 Huey

Huey

Russian Bike Nut

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 532 posts
  • Interests:Vintage cars, motorcycles and sidecar rigs of any sort.

Posted 07 November 2012 - 08:32 PM

Randomizing pics shown would be good as far as I am concerned. Hope you can do it.  Thanks.
My opinions are all vast, but, unfortunately, your's are only half-vast.

#4 digitalebola

digitalebola

Russian Bike Nut

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 816 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 01:30 PM

Gallery will be coming back on line soon!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users