• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#16 Rich Maund

Rich Maund

Russian Bike Nut

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,056 posts
  • Interests:Anything to do with three wheels and motors!

Posted 12 October 2012 - 03:54 PM

Folks
We are here now at the Asheville East KOA. We'll be at the Berliner Kindl Restaurant in Black mountain at 6:30 pm.

I'll be cooking up the soup tomorrow and dinner is at 6 pm tomorrow.

Hope to see some of you here! We have about a dozen folks here now and more trickling in.

We 're in site CC3 which is right behind the bath house along the river. Plenty of room back here!
Rich Maund
Rich's Cycle Upholstery
"Your Ass Will Thank You"
2003 Ural Retro Custom Rig "Oleysia"

#17 BigJames

BigJames

Russian Bike Nut

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 587 posts
  • Interests:Motorcycles, sidecars

Posted 12 October 2012 - 09:34 PM

Looks like I am not making it after all. Have uncooperative 12 year old and a bike that still needs more demons from THAT shop exorcised before I should really take any distance. Engine sure is running well though... Will see those that make it to Gene's next month. Not sure how many things a shop can get wrong, but I am finding out and should have them all worked out by mid-November... ugh... why didn't I just take her back to Gene?
2011 Ural Retro
1995/1979 Bural  Sportsman/R100
1988 HD FLHS/Watsonian Cambridge
1951 Servicar

1976 BMW R90/6 Motorvation Royale (Sold Aug 18, 2014)

#18 greenmachine

greenmachine

Russian Bike Nut

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,085 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 06:36 PM

Have fun doods and doodettes !

Me , Tadpole, and Green Sonja and the Jeep JK are loadin up the giant motorcoach next week to head to our site in Arizona for most of the winter then on to Palm Springs/ Indio and then to San Diego and a month or so headin back through the Gulf area around Juneish or so. Had a pretty good summer around home with some time in Michigan when it gots hots .

I hope all of you have a GREAT time at FART, and toss back a Baltika for me and Froggy! Who's makin the SOUP??

Tadpole is still alive and well with over 140 thou already. I had to do the valve shim thing last week and it reminded me that modern is not always "better" .... besides he falls over now and then for no apparent reason. I STILL haven't figured that out ....

Have FUN and ride SAFE!

Kermitski
of the desert
Former Frog-Meister
Rode around the block a couple times
and got rid of that goofy thing...

#19 Ken Ulrich

Ken Ulrich

Russian Bike Nut

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,426 posts
  • Interests:motorcycles,sidecars,airplanes,model airplanes,metal working( machinist) wood working, beer drinking ( one a day). staying busy. updating MT11 "Sweet Thang" ( silk purse from a sows ear) not silk yet, but getting close. talking to god so that I may take it all with me

Posted 18 October 2012 - 05:37 AM

Thanks to all for the time at FART, and especially to all the ladies who made  the late Mark Schmidt wife ,Cindy feel so welcome, losing Mark and nearly losing her own life two years ago in a tradgic deer collision, and then coming back is a epic journey, we scattered Marks ashes on the "Tail of the Dragon" on a beautiful saturday morning, bringing closure of sorts. The trip home was a good ride, planning next year already, Again a heartfelt thanks to all......Ken

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users