1 reply to this topic

#1 Peter Williams

Peter Williams

Russian Bike Nut

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 370 posts

Posted 18 December 2011 - 05:38 PM

I'm looking for a few Dnepr 2WD sidecar chassis and associated parts for myself and some friends. We're pretty flexible about what we need with the exeption of the sidecar chassis. They must be Dnepr 2WD models as they are being used with Dnepr differential drives. We can use motorcycle swingarms from either Ural or Dnepr 2WD models as the sidecars are being fitted to both Urals and Dneprs. If someone can supply the differential units, crossshafts and sidecar reduction units, we may have more people interested. For sidecar boats/bodies I'm interested in a Ural/Chang Jiang boat as I prefer the opening boot. For sidecar mudguards/fenders either Ural or Dnepr are wanted. We can consider genuine pre-89 complete bikes or "kit" and untitled bikes with some provisos.

Looking forward to any and all responses. Shipping is to a freight consolidator in Compton CA. 90220.

#2 Duckyde

Duckyde

Russian Bike Nut

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 169 posts

Posted 23 December 2011 - 02:51 PM

I do have a sidecar frame that I'm wishing to part with.  It was modified a little to be attached to a Yamaha if memory serves.  The main modification consists of the rear attachment point being cut off and rewelded in a different position.  The frame itself is in great condition otherwise, no rust as it's been kept inside.  It's black but is not set up for 2wd.  To my knowlege the conversion is a bolt-up process.  If interested I can post some pictures after xmas.  

Thx, Todd
.....boldly going nowhere....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users