18 replies to this topic

#1 Moto-Boxer

Moto-Boxer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 12 June 2011 - 06:40 AM

hello everyone

let me introduce myself, my name is Piotr and I live in Barcelona, Spain and I ride a 1963 Ural M-62, 100% original and restored

I run a Spanish forum at http://motosrusas.es as well as an online store called Moto-Boxer at http://moto-boxer.com

I just thought you might find it useful as in the shop you can get practically everything that you might ever need for your Soviet bikes
even if you don't see what you're looking for in the catalog, just send me a message and I'll check it for you

I also run a workshop here in Barcelona which is devoted almost exclusively to the Soviet motorcycles, so if you have any technical question (or any question for that matter) about these bikes, I might be able to help and if so,  I'll be happy to share my experiences and the limited knowledge I've gathered so far

btw. is there anyone here who rides a Ural M-62, too?

#2 guzzidude

guzzidude

Russian Bike Nut

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 478 posts
  • Interests:Cars, motos, anything greasy. MGB GT.

Posted 12 June 2011 - 10:29 AM

SIte looks good as well as the prices. I noticed the shipping takes longer to the US, what would the average ship time be.

Thanks
MT11 - VFR. R.I.P.- BMW R100GS, R50/5, CB550SS, VStar1100, TS400, V11Sport, TR6/Bonnie, KLX650, GSXR600, etc.

#3 Moto-Boxer

Moto-Boxer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 12 June 2011 - 01:56 PM

yep, I got informed that on May 1, 2011 US Transportation Security Administration introduced new stricter duty procedures and scan virtually any package that comes to the USA from other countries, at least this is how they explain the delays at Correos (Spanish Post Office)
the delays are irregular and can take a few weeks although I've heard of a month or two, too
unfortunately, it doesn't depend on me at all
I'm still looking for a way of avoiding the delays but the same applies to courier firms etc. because the delays actually occur at the US border
I just hope it gets solved at some moment

#4 hdflame

hdflame

Russian Bike Nut

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 145 posts
  • Interests:Firefighting
    Riding Bikes
    Grilling and Smoking
    Upholstery and Leatherwork

Posted 12 June 2011 - 09:04 PM

Welcome to the forum!

Ride safe,
Bobby
2006 Ural Tourist
2004 Firefighter Edition Road King
Cell 919-353-1096
Custom Lap Robes
Riddle's Custom Upholstery
Email me

#5 guzzidude

guzzidude

Russian Bike Nut

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 478 posts
  • Interests:Cars, motos, anything greasy. MGB GT.

Posted 13 June 2011 - 04:01 PM

Might be making an order soon, our friend in Ohio has to search (2 mos.) for the parts I need.
MT11 - VFR. R.I.P.- BMW R100GS, R50/5, CB550SS, VStar1100, TS400, V11Sport, TR6/Bonnie, KLX650, GSXR600, etc.

#6 Martyn

Martyn

Russian Bike Nut

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 525 posts
  • Interests:before accident,i used to play the bodhran with a folk rock band .i read a lot-especially early Japanese history .i am passionate about motorcycles,i've never had a car.i used to be a support worker, looking after the elderly,infirm,mentally&physically disabled.again untill my accident.

Posted 13 June 2011 - 04:36 PM

View PostMoto-Boxer, on 12 June 2011 - 06:40 AM, said:

hello everyone

let me introduce myself, my name is Piotr and I live in Barcelona, Spain and I ride a 1963 Ural M-62, 100% original and restored

I run a Spanish forum at http://motosrusas.es as well as an online store called Moto-Boxer at http://moto-boxer.com

I just thought you might find it useful as in the shop you can get practically everything that you might ever need for your Soviet bikes
even if you don't see what you're looking for in the catalog, just send me a message and I'll check it for you

I also run a workshop here in Barcelona which is devoted almost exclusively to the Soviet motorcycles, so if you have any technical question (or any question for that matter) about these bikes, I might be able to help and if so,  I'll be happy to share my experiences and the limited knowledge I've gathered so far

btw. is there anyone here who rides a Ural M-62, too?

Hello Piotr, welcome to R.I.M.C.  i've had a look at your moto-boxer.com site and it looks good.
ride safe and free.martyn,aberdare.:biggrin:
illegitimus non tatum carbourundum.

#7 Moto-Boxer

Moto-Boxer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 23 August 2012 - 05:31 PM

I just wanted to let you know that we've just started a one-week Summer Sale at Moto-Boxer

it's 15% discount on everything that we have in stock

#8 sallen

sallen

Russian Bike Nut

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 266 posts
  • Interests:My G S Dogs
    Ford T Speedsters
    Dneprs and Urals
    Friends and Food

Posted 23 August 2012 - 08:19 PM

I,ve used Moto-Boxer for some of the parts for my MT16 rebuild. Piotr was very fast in shipping , the order was not lite 2 cyl and pistons , mg mount + a few other parts and I received my parts in 11 days, not bad.

SA

#9 msauls

msauls

Newbie Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 24 August 2012 - 01:44 PM

View PostMoto-Boxer, on 23 August 2012 - 05:31 PM, said:

.. we've just started a one-week Summer Sale at Moto-Boxer....

Just placed order-  Thanks Poitr!
Днепр MT-16

#10 Moto-Boxer

Moto-Boxer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 24 August 2012 - 01:52 PM

thank you !

(btw. my grandfather lived in Houston, TX  :cheers: )

#11 msauls

msauls

Newbie Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 09:03 AM

View PostMoto-Boxer, on 24 August 2012 - 01:52 PM, said:

(btw. my grandfather lived in Houston, TX  :cheers: )

Small world!

A late reply here, but my order arrived perfectly.  Great products, service and price.
Днепр MT-16

#12 The Borg

The Borg

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 11:12 AM

Just received my first order from Moto-boxer.  Shipping took a while, but the shipping costs were very low and the parts are all high quality.  Will definitely be ordering from you guys again.  AA++

#13 Moto-Boxer

Moto-Boxer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 25 May 2013 - 07:51 AM

we have recently started a new blog-like section at Moto-Boxer, called Articles, in which we want to share our experience and knowledge that we've managed to gain so far with our Customers and Guests

we'll publish short articles about various issues, products, accessories, differences between models, details, nuances, doubts, confusions, available options, choices, problems, solutions, etc.

some of them will be more important than others, some will be more complete and others more superficial
still, we just hope you'll find this section useful

sure thing, you're more than welcome to leave your feedback and suggestions
thanks!

#14 lobofuego

lobofuego

Russian Bike Nut

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 229 posts

Posted 04 September 2013 - 12:43 PM

Good shop!...

#15 Moto-Boxer

Moto-Boxer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 04 June 2015 - 06:02 PM

I just wanted to present our Moto-Boxer company once again as we have grown quite a lot and can now offer much more than we could before

when we started to sell spare parts for the Soviet boxer motorcycles, we could only offer parts of the current Ukrainian and Russian production
as we will have already learnt, these "original" parts often leave much to be desired when it comes to their quality, if we can talk about quality here at all
they often need reworking, re-machining or correcting before they become usable, sometimes you need to try two or more parts until you find one that will do the job

now, after a lot of research and testing, ONE THIRD of the products in our catalog are of high quality and of European production and the number is still growing
for some of them, eg. high-quality valves for OHV Dnepr and Ural, we are the exclusive seller

apart from that, now we cover not only the Soviet bikes but also pre-war German makes like BMW and Zündapp and two-stroke models like German DKW and Soviet Izh

we've started to sell on eBay, too - for those who prefer this way of shopping
http://stores.ebay.com/Moto-Boxer

last but not least, now we dispose of a well-equipped metal workshop and closely co-operate with others
this makes it possible for us to accept orders for custom and made-to-order parts, incl. Bowden cables, gaskets, stickers, stencils, tonneau covers, sidecar seats, electrical wiring, military outfit, fasteners etc.
we can also manufacture parts made of stainless or regular steel, aluminium, copper, brass, bronze, various alloys etc.
it's as easy as sending us a sample or the technical specification

I'm sure there's even more that we can help you with - just let us know what you need
we're fully "immersed" in the world of these motorcycles, devoting them 100% of our working time, always looking for new, better and/or alternative solutions

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users