• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 lowie

lowie

Newbie Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Interests:Bikes , riding modifying repairing . Old stuff , country air and my wife of 34 years .

Posted 30 January 2015 - 04:17 AM

My Triumph as I built it and rode it for a lot of years , I have since taken it back to nearly original , just a few changes that I favour over the standard bike .

Attached Files

#2 Vance Blosser

Vance Blosser

Russian Bike Nut

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,681 posts
  • Interests:Good Science Fiction. Doing maintenance on older vehicles. Riding the Ural. Unusual vehicles.

Posted 30 January 2015 - 07:33 PM

Nice!

#3 lowie

lowie

Newbie Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Interests:Bikes , riding modifying repairing . Old stuff , country air and my wife of 34 years .

Posted 05 February 2015 - 06:58 PM

Two more blasts from the past , a 60\6 with a Squire side car and a 1200 side valve Harley trike , my wife is in the sidecar and  I still have her,some things you keep forever !

Attached Files

#4 KreepaZoid

KreepaZoid

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 09 February 2015 - 12:38 PM

Trumps are great bikes!!  I've had HD's and brit iron since I was 16..................I've got a couple BSA's and my K750 that I am customizing now.

LOVE your trump

#5 lowie

lowie

Newbie Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 02 March 2015 - 01:54 AM

I really do have a liking for all the old stuff , you sort of have to get involved more with it than you do with modern machines , maybe that's why we like Urals so much , they keep you involved in their running , just like the old stuff . I don't mean this in a bad way at all , I enjoy doing these things it is almost a form of relaxation . Well almost lol.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users