6 replies to this topic

#1 spook

spook

Newbie Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 18 August 2014 - 03:02 AM

Hey guys and gals, I recently let a little IZH escape my grasp and I really would like a bit of Soviet steel in the garage. Does anyone know of a fixxer upper in the North Queensland area? Unfortunately I don't have a lot of cash lying around, but it'd be nice to see what was out there. The buy and sell section on here seems to mainly be overseas.

Tried ebay and gumtree without much success :( Cheers

#2 Peter Williams

Peter Williams

Russian Bike Nut

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 439 posts

Posted 18 August 2014 - 06:32 PM

Cheap and Cossack don't really go hand in hand anymore. I recently saw a ratty but complete, though non-running MT-9 at one of the bike shops in Slacks Creek for $2500. I thought it was overpriced, but two weeks later it had been sold. The days of complete Cossacks and a pile of spares for $500 seem long gone.

#3 spook

spook

Newbie Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 18 August 2014 - 07:28 PM

Thanks Peter. They seem to appear on ebay and gumtree from time to time, but none on there at the moment. Probably should start selling off my own horrible machines before buying something as problematic.

#4 mcrblue29

mcrblue29

Newbie Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 10:00 AM

We have a Dnepr-11 neval we're lookin to get rid of right now its in ga but I can get it to mi. easily.You can see pics in owner classifieds.

#5 spook

spook

Newbie Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 20 August 2014 - 12:57 AM

Sorry, Im actually located in Australia. Even if it was the Yamal and came with a paddle, itd still be too far :D

#6 RobertB

RobertB

Newbie Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 01 September 2014 - 01:47 AM

Hello Spook, I live in Victoria, and find myself in the unfortunate situation of having, (I mean really having) to sell my 2013 Ural Tourist. Bike has 1980kms, is blue and white, and is my second Ural. It lives in a rented garage and I'm losing the garage this month. I'd seriously consider any offer! Two years ago it cost me $650 to have a crated Bandit 1250 brought from Mt Isa to Warrnambool. This could be good for us both!    Robert Bayliss. 03 55624704.

#7 spook

spook

Newbie Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 02 September 2014 - 12:32 AM

Hi Robert, I actually have come across a M67-36 solo.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users