DanKearney

Russian Bike Nut

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 113 posts
  • Interests:Motorcycle touring, Mountaineering, Sea Kayaking, Travel

Posted 06 June 2014 - 05:56 PM

Howdy All,

I've found it a bit more involved than it should be to sift through the upcoming rides, rallies, and events on the various web sites that are devoted to our Russian and Chinese built rigs.  Because I'm basically a pretty lazy person, I decided to create an on-line calendar that caters to our decidedly low-brow tastes and consolidates all the various activities out there in one single place.

Voilà!  Here it is:  The Cossack Calendar

This calendar is publicly view-able.  Anyone who would like to see an event added to the calendar can send an email to SSCAL (at) ColoradoPeaks (dot) net to request an addition.  I will advertise this calendar on all the related web sites (And ask the web site admins to make it sticky) and mailing lists so that everyone can be aware of it.  Right now it is populated with events that I've scrubbed off of the various web sites.  

Hope folks find it useful.

Cheers,

Dan K.

#2 DanKearney

DanKearney

Russian Bike Nut

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 113 posts
  • Interests:Motorcycle touring, Mountaineering, Sea Kayaking, Travel

Posted 10 January 2015 - 12:02 PM

Folks,

I've scrubbed the "Rides and Rallies" forum to add new events to the calendar and it is now updated.

The calendar gives people a one-stop-shop where they can easily see every event without having to scroll through and filter the whole forum. Please folks, if you've got an organized ride or rally to which you'd like to attract riders, send the details to sscal@coloradopeaks.net so I can easily add it to the calendar.

The Cossack Calendar

Cheers,

Dan K.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users