3 replies to this topic

#1 Yetibob

Yetibob

Newbie Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 February 2014 - 07:44 AM

Hello everyone, I am Yetibob or Jeremiah if you prefer my real name. I am 6'8" tall and around 300lbs so you can see where the giant part comes in. I'm brand new here but I have always loved the classic Russian Motorbike with the side car. I honestly don't know much about them but I would love to build one if even just to own one. I recently came across another video online that perked my interests. It was of what looked to be an old military bike with a diesel engine. Was this just a modification someone made to their bike or were these made? Another, probably more important question is, will I even fit on one of these bikes (regular or diesel)?

#2 harleych

harleych

Russian Bike Nut

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 976 posts

Posted 25 February 2014 - 01:34 AM

Smart car diesel will be nice...

#3 Mike Goldthorpe

Mike Goldthorpe

Russian Bike Nut

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 471 posts

Posted 25 February 2014 - 03:28 PM

http://www.suckindie...&t=2075&start=0

If there's a will, there's a way.  Your size shouldn't be an issue in your enjoyment of the bikes.  Saddle positions can be altered with use of bracketry and imagination.  Diesels are home made - some much more imaginative and better executed than others.  I liked this build (links above) - think it was particularly sweet.  Punsun diesel looks the part...

#4 lobofuego

lobofuego

Russian Bike Nut

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 229 posts

Posted 03 November 2014 - 04:29 PM

That is loverly!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users