#16 Alecu

Alecu

Russian Bike Nut

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 637 posts

Posted 19 March 2014 - 02:15 PM

View PostAlecu, on 12 February 2014 - 08:53 AM, said:

That's at the cummon people level, at the top there's a battle for which group of rich guys gets the Ukrainian soil resources, who gets to frack, replace corn with lilly flower, plant fields of propellor generators, mine the gold, the iron, the uranium, take monopol on railway, electric plants, gas suppliers- all the infrastructure, demolish the free medical sistem and instead fund private hospitals from state money, the amount of IMF and EU bank loans- which has to be bigger each time....give pennies to the state and cut cots on enviroment issues. Check out Rosia Montana, that's part of EU.
That's my EU Romanian experience and I guess the Eastern version is nut much worse just other masters..and no it's not the same everywhere, not when the average sallary is $500.

Chevron gets it http://www.reuters.c...E9A40ML20131105
What's your experience on faucet water in the US, in my country they barely just started, it would be sad for smtg to change specially since we've got 1/3 of Europes mineral waters.
1963  IMZ M61 rig
1992  KMZ Dnepr MT16
1992  KMZ Dnepr Md 157 Solo
1939 Victoria KR35SN/WH
1941 BMW R12
R1100RS

#17 Judd

Judd

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 21 July 2014 - 03:25 AM

Looks like things are headed back to a new cold war for sure. Russia is now refusing US passports I hear. Shame, real shame.

#18 lobofuego

lobofuego

Russian Bike Nut

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 229 posts

Posted 03 November 2014 - 04:21 PM

With regards to your water....it is probably fluoridated...and that would explain most of the posts which do not really grasp the Ukrainian situation...or the American perspective as relayed by the Lamestream media, ...and if you seek the truth, it would be better to spend a little time, and look with your eyes open whilst fully awake....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users