17 replies to this topic

#1 lobofuego

lobofuego

Russian Bike Nut

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 229 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 05:47 PM

God how i hate what this country has become and is becoming more of every day....
it would seem some alien force has taken control of all beaurocracy and it is running rampant  with its fines its police and its banks all workin together to ###### me up!!!!!
Its not just me ..but for the moment this is my rant!!!
Theres no heart ...no soul ...no spirit...
just a computer saying pay now or pay more ...and more till we come and take your life!!
Threats...and more threats all nicely worded polite, threats...
some poncy little suit wearing beaurocrat sitting in an office makin money that i risk life and limb for to get....
Thanks be to the dvla...beaurocrats run amok...all on some lie , that i became the keeper and they have suddenly become the owner even when you contemptuously put NO Contract...they assumn you did...
Pay their tax....even though the police have stated its an envoiromental charge!!!
So i paid it on my car....when i use my bike i should get a refund!!!!!
Ok feel better ish now...rant over......vengeance begins....

#2 The GU Samovar

The GU Samovar

Russian Bike Nut

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 186 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 05:56 PM

Oh yea... have to be careful of all these bureaucrats coming to get you... They even have black helicopters circling  .., the entire world is in a  conspiracy!!! Time for the little white pills ???

#3 fatbob

fatbob

Russian Bike Nut

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 224 posts
  • Interests:Motorcycles & sidecars; guns; reading; music; model building; fishing; small cars

Posted 03 October 2013 - 09:06 AM

Who needs helicopters...  I believe that the taxpayers have paid for drones!  Everytime I watch the news I wanna' bitch-slap each of our politicians, starting at the top.  It's your rant so I'll shutup and just add... AMEN!

#4 johnR

johnR

Russian Bike Nut

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 272 posts

Posted 03 October 2013 - 10:34 AM

View Postlobofuego, on 02 October 2013 - 05:47 PM, said:

God how i hate what this country has become and is becoming more of every day....
it would seem some alien force has taken control of all beaurocracy and it is running rampant  with its fines its police and its banks all workin together to ###### me up!!!!!
Its not just me ..but for the moment this is my rant!!!
Theres no heart ...no soul ...no spirit...
just a computer saying pay now or pay more ...and more till we come and take your life!!
Threats...and more threats all nicely worded polite, threats...
some poncy little suit wearing beaurocrat sitting in an office makin money that i risk life and limb for to get....
Thanks be to the dvla...beaurocrats run amok...all on some lie , that i became the keeper and they have suddenly become the owner even when you contemptuously put NO Contract...they assumn you did...
Pay their tax....even though the police have stated its an envoiromental charge!!!
So i paid it on my car....when i use my bike i should get a refund!!!!!
Ok feel better ish now...rant over......vengeance begins....
I would only give that a possible 1.7 on a 10 scale.  Or were you going for the "I'm so mad I don't make sense" rant.  Good attempt though...... :wink:

#5 lobofuego

lobofuego

Russian Bike Nut

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 229 posts

Posted 03 October 2013 - 02:16 PM

Dont know about not makin sense?
It was how i feel , and if you dont feel something is amiss,
I could suggest you are the ones who are takin pills...
Clearly something is...Without invoking the catch all "conspiracy" word.
The facts are bad enough to speak for themselves...
Here it has clearly been gathering pace...and for me at least, its like a hamster wheel with a captive Hamster..
You just keep on , running faster and faster, whilst the media delivers this stupid utopian vision which is contrary to all you see.
You cant safely drink even the water cos they are Frackin everywhere!!!
tax on everything and tax on using it , tax on your death and taxed all through life!
And yeah..where is it all going , , not into jobs, not here anyway...
anyways up ....I lost a battle, the war i assumn is coming.....
and when they finish with me...hope they are nicer to you.....

#6 johnR

johnR

Russian Bike Nut

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 272 posts

Posted 03 October 2013 - 04:33 PM

View Postlobofuego, on 03 October 2013 - 02:16 PM, said:

Dont know about not makin sense?
It was how i feel , and if you dont feel something is amiss,
I could suggest you are the ones who are takin pills...
Clearly something is...Without invoking the catch all "conspiracy" word.
The facts are bad enough to speak for themselves...
Here it has clearly been gathering pace...and for me at least, its like a hamster wheel with a captive Hamster..
You just keep on , running faster and faster, whilst the media delivers this stupid utopian vision which is contrary to all you see.
You cant safely drink even the water cos they are Frackin everywhere!!!
tax on everything and tax on using it , tax on your death and taxed all through life!
And yeah..where is it all going , , not into jobs, not here anyway...
anyways up ....I lost a battle, the war i assumn is coming.....
and when they finish with me...hope they are nicer to you.....
Meant no disrespect.  Things do suck quite a bit.  I truly hope things go better for you.
John

#7 MTRRAD

MTRRAD

Newbie Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts
  • Interests:Old Bikes, farming, Steam engines and the like. It it's old and mechanical, I love it.

Posted 16 August 2014 - 05:05 PM

What pee's me off, is paying for a trailer when I go through tolls. I show them the driven sidecar wheel, and it's still a trailer. If ever I go postal, it will be over this.

#8 Russ Noe

Russ Noe

Russian Bike Nut

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 550 posts
  • Interests:Steam machines, Urals, all Motorcycles, Aviation, Good People, Red Wines, Life, and the ability to enjoy them all.

Posted 10 September 2014 - 03:32 PM

Paying road tolls for the driven side car as a trailer?  That's stupid, and sucks.

On the other end of that stupid spectrum, we users of the Washington State Ferry system have had to pay a "sidecar surcharge".  
Until recently.  
For some unfathomable reason, that surcharge has been dropped, and ALL motorcycles (even with sidecars) now pay the 50%-of-a-car rate!
Some bureaucrat screwed up BIG TIME.
And I like it.
~RN
Seattle

#9 Ken Ulrich

Ken Ulrich

Russian Bike Nut

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,426 posts
  • Interests:motorcycles,sidecars,airplanes,model airplanes,metal working( machinist) wood working, beer drinking ( one a day). staying busy. updating MT11 "Sweet Thang" ( silk purse from a sows ear) not silk yet, but getting close. talking to god so that I may take it all with me

Posted 19 September 2014 - 02:57 PM

You All are lucky you don't have to go on the IIllinois   toll way, they jacked up the tolls so bad that I drive 150 miles out of the way, to go around chicago, the most corupt place in central usa. At least two of the former GOV's are in the slammer, what a stink hole.....

#10 C5Paul

C5Paul

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts
  • Interests:My family, collecting motorcycles, and riding motorcycles/snowmobiles.

Posted 03 November 2014 - 11:01 PM

View PostKen Ulrich, on 19 September 2014 - 02:57 PM, said:

You All are lucky you don't have to go on the IIllinois   toll way, they jacked up the tolls so bad that I drive 150 miles out of the way, to go around chicago, the most corupt place in central usa. At least two of the former GOV's are in the slammer, what a stink hole.....

I do the same thing. Hwy 39 is now my path the the south.

#11 petesav

petesav

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 21 August 2015 - 02:25 PM

Well you are lucky you are not in the UK boys.
    The government have installed leather straps at the passport check.
They think if they tie you down and fxxk your ass   as you come in ,you should not notice getting fxxxxxd for the rest of your time here.

#12 Bilge Keel Dave

Bilge Keel Dave

Russian Bike Nut

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,282 posts
  • Interests:Beautiful Wife, Beer, Bikes, Boats, Books, British Cars.

Posted 23 August 2015 - 10:53 PM

Damn, where do you guy live!? In my experience things are getting better and better.   There used to be a 55 mph national speed limit, now it's gone. I drove on a toll road once when I drove back east, but they've always had them back there. Taxes seem fair, given all the services Our government provides. I'm glad to pay them. Heck, taxes are lower than than they have been in years!

You can bitch and whine, but do you ever do anything about it? Do you write your representatives or complain in your local newspaper, or talk to the State  law making committees to change laws? Do you vote? I do all of theses things and I think it helps.

Dave.
RAMCO Dnepr MT-16

#13 Solly

Solly

Russian Bike Nut

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 132 posts

Posted 05 November 2016 - 09:04 PM

If this gets me kicked off the forum then so be it. I think you probably have never had a blue collar job Dave. Your most likely are in the top tier of income status. May even be living off off your wife or mummy and daddys money. If you think taxes are lower than they ever have been.......STOP smoking the dope and quit drinking the coolaid.Who and Ill ask again WHO!!!!! BELIEVES that crap? If the average anybody has 5 extra dollars in his pocket there is a Beauracrat whatever devising a way to take 4.75$ of it away for his or hers or their special interest. Quit watching the CNN Communist News Network and get your head out of the sand. And if not then quit pretending to know the working mans plite.And having lived on tugs and vessels a good part of my life .....that crap is Bilge water!!!!!

#14 Bilge Keel Dave

Bilge Keel Dave

Russian Bike Nut

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,282 posts
  • Interests:Beautiful Wife, Beer, Bikes, Boats, Books, British Cars.

Posted 06 November 2016 - 11:39 AM

I have always had blue collar jobs, first as a boilermake in shipyards. Later, I worked as a ship's engineer in the US Merchant Marine. Thanks to continuing education,  upgrading my Coast Guard engineer's licence and a great union, my income has steadily increased over the years.

The top income tax under Reagan was 50% now it's 35%. I used to pay around 30% now I pay less than 15% in federal taxes. That seems lower to me.

I don't watch cable news, Maybe cable news is why you seem so angry.
RAMCO Dnepr MT-16

#15 Solly

Solly

Russian Bike Nut

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 132 posts

Posted 06 November 2016 - 10:11 PM

Dont play semantics and get off point. Theres higher property ,sales,titleing fees,state income,indepentant employment taxes,construction licenseing,hell any kind of licenseing.We had taxes in Florida for my business( tangibles) they called it. That they would tax me on everything in my shop every year regardless if I had owned for the last twenty years.even if I owned it before I started my business.And lets not forget about both sides trying their darndest to get their greedy hands on inheritances.I got taxed for the sidewalk that I installed up to my door! So there is a lot more than just income taxes, that argument is just a typical smokescreen to hide the plethura of graft and corruption in our goverment. As well as the political correctness that you tried to float that I am angry.I most definitely am. And am not going on the defensive for it or apolegetic.And most of all lets not forget the crowning tax of them all. O slumma care. And It Is A Tax. But most of all just do the math. Income to tax ratio.Income stagnant for what? Fifteen years or so? Both sides admit that.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users