• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Martyn

Martyn

Russian Bike Nut

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 525 posts
  • Interests:before accident,i used to play the bodhran with a folk rock band .i read a lot-especially early Japanese history .i am passionate about motorcycles,i've never had a car.i used to be a support worker, looking after the elderly,infirm,mentally&physically disabled.again untill my accident.

Posted 19 June 2012 - 04:52 AM

hello all,
          i think someone is using my e-bay account....i was bidding for a bracelet, for pennies,the next thing i know the price was up to 56,and what's worse it was on my name! i queried it and the seller went ballistic- calling me all the bastards going and threatening me with the police and all-sorts! he recons that he got into my account to see what i was buying,and that included car parts! i don't even have a car!!! if he was polite,and we both checked it out,and it truly was my mistake,by missing out the decimal point or something,i would have said,'ok,' and paid the person.but as he behaved with such vitriol, he can shove it where the sun don't shine! i'm gonna close my account with e bay and be done with it!
ride safe and free. martyn,aberdare.Posted Image
illegitimus non tatum carbourundum.

#2 avalon

avalon

Russian Bike Nut

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 419 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 07:33 PM

Life would be so much simpler if we could all just be a bit more plesant and respectful to each other.
2003 Ural Dalesman
1975 Triumph Bonneville

#3 Martyn

Martyn

Russian Bike Nut

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 525 posts
  • Interests:before accident,i used to play the bodhran with a folk rock band .i read a lot-especially early Japanese history .i am passionate about motorcycles,i've never had a car.i used to be a support worker, looking after the elderly,infirm,mentally&physically disabled.again untill my accident.

Posted 19 July 2012 - 01:49 PM

View Postavalon, on 10 July 2012 - 07:33 PM, said:

Life would be so much simpler if we could all just be a bit more plesant and respectful to each other.
i'm more than willing to give it a go,if some one-i found out who,wanted something off e-bay,then why don't they ask,and there would be no problem.
Posted Image
illegitimus non tatum carbourundum.

#4 lobofuego

lobofuego

Russian Bike Nut

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 229 posts

Posted 30 July 2013 - 01:40 PM

Fleabay is a very large multinational and charges like a bull rhino!
As a seller, costs are amazin now!
If you bid the seller will automatically be charged 15%, of whatever price you bid!
This has lost that friendly happy party thing they had goin on way back when,
People are desperate, the Banking cartels are controlling our lives in oh so many ways,
To be nice ,pleasant ,etc,etc wont really contribute to the sum total of bad,
but to do nothing , will almost certainly do so....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users