2 replies to this topic

#1 Webmaster, Crawford Sales

Webmaster, Crawford Sales

Russian Bike Nut

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 251 posts

Posted 05 March 2008 - 07:55 PM

It has been a long, cold, snowy winter up here in Michigan. Terry and I think, optimistically, that it will be over soon.

So, we are having an open house Saturday, March 29, all day long. We hope the weather will be good. For those of you down south where winter is an abstraction, "good" weather means 50 degrees and not raining too hard. When it hits 65 we go swimming--

Food and beverages supplied, you supply the camaraderie and tall tales.

We'd like to use the occaision to honor our Novi show volunteers--Jack Olson, Augie Fernandes, Ives Potrafka, Bob Stewart, Rob and Heather Watton and Will Smith (not the actor). And all the family members who pitched in.

We all know what a great group Ural owners are. Show goers were amazed that our CUSTOMERS!! would come out on their own time and help. We appreciate their efforts immensely.

Come out and see us!

Alan Bond
Crawford Sales
Crawford Sales in Michigan
Becky Blosser, Webmaster
248-437-8107

Crawford Sales Company

#2 gec343

gec343

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts
  • Interests:Motorcycling<br />Online stock trading<br />06 Ural Tourist<br />03 Honda ST1300/ABS<br />1971 BMW R60 (for sale)<br />00 Kawasaki W650<br />Whizzer

Posted 11 March 2008 - 11:05 PM

[quote name='Webmaster, Crawford Sales' date='Mar 5 2008, 08:55 PM' post='95742']
    It has been a long, cold, snowy winter up here in Michigan. Terry and I think, optimistically, that it will be over soon.

So, we are having an open house Saturday, March 29, all day long. We hope the weather will be good. For those of you down south where winter is an abstraction, "good" weather means 50 degrees and not raining too hard. When it hits 65 we go swimming--

Food and beverages supplied, you supply the camaraderie and tall tales.

We'd like to use the occaision to honor our Novi show volunteers--Jack Olson, Augie Fernandes, Ives Potrafka, Bob Stewart, Rob and Heather Watton and Will Smith (not the actor). And all the family members who pitched in.

We all know what a great group Ural owners are. Show goers were amazed that our CUSTOMERS!! would come out on their own time and help. We appreciate their efforts immensely.

Come out and see us!

Alan Bond

Hi Alan,

I think that I spoke with you three days ago about Carl's Tourist, Walled Lake.  I did buy that bike.  Picked it up yesterday.  I appreciate all of your help in making my decision.  I've ridden it a little bit, love it, but this weather is still holding me down.  I plan on attending your open house on 29 March.  I will be using you for my major service, farkels, etc.

#3 Alan Bond

Alan Bond

Newbie Member

• Members
    • Pip
    • 19 posts
    • Interests:Riding motorcycles and reading huge numbers of sci-fi and political thriller novels.

Posted 12 March 2008 - 07:09 AM

Well, Sir, It looks like the weather here in glorious Michigan IS going to break with near 50! degrees coming.  You are more than welcome to stop by and partake of the hospitality of the house.

We are always prepared with farkles for the machine and advice for the owner.

You got a good machine there!

Alan Bond
    Crawford Sales
    Alan Bond
    Sales and Parts Guy
    Crawford Sales
    248-437-8107
    www.imzural.info/crawfordsales/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users