• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 wyomingglen

wyomingglen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 78 posts

Posted 12 June 2017 - 09:58 PM

Hi everyone, been away for so long. I really do miss the old girl, and I also miss all the great discussions and tech advice and the overall camaraderie of the whole site. I was going through a divorce as well as a broken back and made the decision to sell. Life sucks sometimes... After the Tourist I bought a BMW k100 and rode the hell out of her, but feeling very average, after all we all know how our Russian ladies turn heads. I then decided to buy a new bike, at first I wanted an adventure bike like a GS or a Triumph Tiger. Then...I met a lady, and she wanted to ride with me, so I started looking more into cruisers and after test riding brand after brand, I bought a 2013 Victory Boardwalk. I thought to myself...no more pouring through the internet looking for a part, finally a bike that just has everything readily available. Well Victory scrapped the Boardwalk in 14' and as many of you probably know shut down the whole line earlier this year. Damn the luck...
Short story long is I think I will have another Ural someday, and I just wanted to tell everyone what a weird eclectic bunch you are...lol, and I fit right in and I miss this forum so very much.

Attached Files

| "Whadya mean booze ain't food?"
| -W.Murderface                          
94 Tourist

#2 Becky Blosser

Becky Blosser

Russian Bike Nut

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 757 posts

Posted 13 June 2017 - 04:34 AM

Welcome back!  We hope you find the bike of your dreams!
Becky Blosser
Russian Iron Administrator

Winchester, VA
A lonely outpost on the Eastern Front

"The answer to any question starting, 'Why don't they-' is almost always, 'Money.'" - Robert A. Heinlein

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users