Community Status Updates

GAVNO's Photo

GAVNO → Kerouac

Welcome Kerouac!
If you were looking to get "On The Road", you're finally there! :o)
Apr 16 2008 12:03 PM
ural enthusiast's Photo

ural enthusiast → Glennav8

Newbie Member
Group: Members
Member No.: 3,669

Hello Glenn ;
so far so good. My Ural needs no more or less maintenance than any bike from the sixties. MU UrAL, Mariuska, has treated me right so far but she can be very demanding and tempermental. Overall on the 7500 kilometers that we h
Feb 29 2008 08:07 PM
VTHacker's Photo

VTHacker → Becky Blosser

Thanks for all your work to keep this place running so well! It's a great group here... much friendlier than some of the other bike 'boards I belong to (Triumph, I'm lookin' at you).
I'm new to Ural, but started poking around RIMC a couple of years ago until I could find the right bike at the right time. I finally got one, and we're getting to know each othe
Feb 09 2008 05:18 PM
GAVNO's Photo

GAVNO → IRON NUTZ aka rlgirsch

Greetings from ANOTHER 2000 BC owner! :o)
I think yer gonna like it.
Jan 16 2008 10:28 AM
GAVNO's Photo

GAVNO → Froggy the Gremlin

Your age is showing if you remember Froggy the Gremlin from the "Andy's Gang" show on Saturday morning TV!
As we got older, we began to read a very different meaning into his catch phrase... "Plunk yer Magic Twanger, Froggy"!
<<grin>>
Welcome to the Monkey House!
GAVNO
Oct 03 2007 11:49 AM
Mac-2's Photo

Mac-2

You can find some of my other comment on past posts. I had to re-register on the RIMC because of some home computer problems. And because I couldn't regain my prior pass-word. So I'm a Newbie again. Oh well.
Mac
Sep 23 2007 01:16 PM
kliff's Photo

kliff → Becky Blosser

Keep up the good work Becky!
Sep 18 2007 05:33 PM