Hershey Hill Climb vintage car event

mracer

• 1 month later...

Nice pictures Max! Do you have any idea what year the Pierce Arrow is? I thought they all had the lights integral with the front fenders. Your son is really getting big! I missed you this year at Butlers Orchard for the Brit&European bike show. Harry Kraemer with his '69 Ural and me with the '94 were the only Russian bikes representing this year.

Keep taking fun photos for us-

Nice pictures Max! Do you have any idea what year the Pierce Arrow is? I thought they all had the lights integral with the front fenders. Your son is really getting big! I missed you this year at Butlers Orchard for the Brit&European bike show. Harry Kraemer with his '69 Ural and me with the '94 were the only Russian bikes representing this year.

Keep taking fun photos for us-

Hi, i am not too sure on the year of Pierce Arrow but i will make sure to find out as it is part of the Hershey Auto Museum collection and i will be sure to visit it soon. I was told it's a large one. I couldn't make the Butlers this year but i definitely be there next year and will take my son with me. He just started to walk - today actually! Stand by for more photos as I will be going to the Rhinebeck bike, plane and truck show. It should be quite an event.