Selling my Ural Solo Clasic

Alecu

may be, but it also needs the sticker with the tehnical inspection on the plate, you can imagine it can't be sent to US for that!beer%20chug.gif

Hi,

I was not aware of such a huge variety in the Romanian license plates... They all look nice ! :feelssogood: :beerchug:

Hi,

I hope Friday I will have the time to send the plate to you, I will be back in Bucharest thursday night.

Hi Vali,

That's fine, I'm looking forward to getting it. Once again, many thanks !

Friendly yours,

Thierry

may be, but it also needs the sticker with the tehnical inspection on the plate, you can imagine it can't be sent to US for that!beer%20chug.gif

In New Jersey the inspection sticker goes on the windshield. Can't help you there they are only put on by the inspection officials. The officals are the only ones allowed to scrape the old ones off with a razor blade. If you had you windshield replaced you have to bring proof of that to get a new sticker.

The sticker on the licence plate was for showing that the vehical is registered. They stopped sending those out a few years ago. Registration here is like an annual tax by the state. Your real proof of registation is a card they send you to put in your wallet. Too many people were putting the stickers on unregistered vehicals to avoid being pulled over by the police.

If you are pulled over by the police here the first thing he says is "driver's licence, registration and insurance." If you cannot produce these 3 documents your vehical is being impounded and towed.

• 2 weeks later...

I sent the package today, I don't know for sure when it will arrive, people told me about 5 days.

tracking number: ED001700605RO

http://www.posta-romana.ro/tt/index.jsp?limba=0

Hi,

I hope Friday I will have the time to send the plate to you, I will be back in Bucharest thursday night.

Hi Vali,

That's fine, I'm looking forward to getting it. Once again, many thanks !

Friendly yours,

Thierry