Selling my Ural Solo Clasic

Alecu

Ural Solo Clasic 2002, (750ccm), original and rare police model, 17 000km, good starting and working engine, a good touring machine.

No oil burning, good synthetic on board, just the Ural dripping gear-box. Has the 300W alternator unit, checked the inside of it, it works as it always had, but if I kept the bike I would install a Denso, frankly speaking :rolleyes: .

PS: the oild stains underneath the Ural, are from the Dnepr's oil drainage :unsure2:.

Asking a fixed sum of 2000 Euros or equivalent curency.

Location Bucharest, Romania. Come by plane, leave by Ural.

post-789-1208466288_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...

Thierry the Ural is not leaving Bucharest, so the new owner will keep the licence plate. You want a standard Romanian motorcycle licence plate like the one shown in the photo? I dunno of any russian licence plates around, I can ask though.

post-789-1213707216_thumb.jpg

Thierry the Ural is not leaving Bucharest, so the new owner will keep the licence plate. You want a standard Romanian motorcycle licence plate like the one shown in the photo? I dunno of any russian licence plates around, I can ask though.

Hi,

I'd just like to have a used motocycle licence plate from Romania or Russia, whatever you may have laying around in the garage...

Sending you a PM. :thumbsup!:

• 2 weeks later...
Thierry the Ural is not leaving Bucharest, so the new owner will keep the licence plate.

Alecu, you should notice by now: every vehicle I own is registered with the same combination of letters, B-01-TEA for MT9, B-07-TEA for M63, B-15-TEA for M72, B-77-TEA for my car...

I intend to use the B-07-TEA plate for this SOLO. Yes, I am paraniod, I know.

Howdy Alecu,

I'd be interested in this Solo Classic licence plate -if you don't need it anymore. :beerchug:

Thierry aka Terry

Hi, I have a romanian plate somewhere in my house. Actually, I have two of them. I can even buy a new one for one of my bikes and send it to you. :unsure2: Hope you don´´t want the old style too, that ones are harder to find

Vali

Howdy Alecu,

I'd be interested in this Solo Classic licence plate -if you don't need it anymore. :beerchug:

Thierry aka Terry

Hi, I have a romanian plate somewhere in my house. Actually, I have two of them. I can even buy a new one for one of my bikes and send it to you. :unsure2: Hope you don´´t want the old style too, that ones are harder to find

Vali

Hi Vali,

Sending you a PM. :thumbsup!:

romanian registration plates:

Bucharest, 64-SDM, regular car registration plate

Bucharest, 90- CBO regular motorcycle plate

Bucharest, 6338 98/12 temporary registration plate, expired on december 1998 (issued for 6 or 12 month, usualy for foreign citizens living i Romania)

7 - B - 1848 old style car registration plate, hard to find these days, not in use anymore

B -01 - TEA regular registration plate for motorcycles, after U.E.

VL 045... temporary registration plate 30 days only.

hard for me to resize pics,...

post-1185-1214727193_thumb.jpg

post-1185-1214727329_thumb.jpg

post-1185-1214727417_thumb.jpg

post-1185-1214727488_thumb.jpg