hello folks

awol ali

hiya folks,

want to say hi and have a happy christmas from here in england.

browsing round and found a link to this site, been looking for a good forum for russian bikes for a while so was pleased when i got here.

ive a 2005 ural 750 dalesman outfit having previously owned a older 650 dnepr which needed too much work.

also ride solo on my 2004 500 enfield.

cant seem to leave my bikes alone as ive a chrome rack on the rear mudguard, 2 into 1 exhaust with rusting silencer lol, an enfield mirror and fed up with the riding on a rice pudding rubber tractor seat, fitted an english sprung solo saddle, had to weld up a mounting plate but well worth the effort. :thumbsup!:

look forward to talking bout bikes in general and disscusing the good and bad points of our chosen steeds :beer!: , sidecar is used for beer runs heh heh. :beer!:

ali

mugshot of yours truly LOL

Previet- and welcome to the collective! :thumbsup!:

Welcome from another European. At least you're on the right side of the pond, even if your hack attaches on the wrong side of the bike -a bike riden on the wrong side of the road, BTW !

(Just kidding ! )

Thierry (Wallonia, Belgium)

Howdy, Ali!

Welcome to the Brotherhood of the Foil!

I think you'll like it here! :thumbsup!:

GAVNO

Welcome from lovely downtown Hope, Maine, USA. Temp about 37f so just right for riding.

BTW what is a dalesman?

In my wanderings around the Net, I encountered the Dalesman.

Near as I can make out, that's what they call either a Tourist or a Troika over in Britain.

GAVNO

gotta leave them magic mushrooms alone heh heh and i thought i was in a mirror imaged world evryone drives around on the wrong side of the road here LOL

WELCOME to the RIMC ! :thumbsup!:

I'm not sure I understand the too soft tractor seat coments , I took the factory bench seat off my '94 Tourist as the tractor seat gives me much firmer support.....

heh heh maybe at 15 stone i'm a fat b......d LOL

ali