One world government

sprintstrider

Here it is......the start of a one-world government. We want to stop our porous borders, yet we agree to this???The failure of American dollar started. I believe we could classify this as "the sky REALLY is falling."

The scary implications of NAFTA already have been that international trade agreements make Supreme Court judgments useless. Goodbye to sovereign America, hello NAU...

:party:

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article....RTICLE_ID=56147

Mmmm... cervesas y burritos from LA to NY. Exactly what we need though, More planes & more traffic going into Laguardia & JFK... :laugh:

Me....I'm far more worried about those hostile French Canadians.....Totally kidding :thumbsup!:

Here it is......the start of a one-world government. We want to stop our porous borders, yet we agree to this???The failure of American dollar started. I believe we could classify this as "the sky REALLY is falling."

The scary implications of NAFTA already have been that international trade agreements make Supreme Court judgments useless. Goodbye to sovereign America, hello NAU...

:thumbsup!:

I will read the article I swear, but I really have to laugh at your Nafta comment...I can only assume you guys are fearful of Mexico...cause NAFTA was crammed down Canadians throats too...Most Canadians...and I say most being my friends and colleagues...never wanted it and always saw it as an American advantage! :laugh:

Cheers!

One world government will arrieve forthwith.......................the same day the baptists install the pope as their leader.........I just know it...might have been a dream....no, mlk was not there......yah bobby baker... he said it.....thats who it was and he said other things....been a bad day....Ken

:feelssogood:

I will read the article I swear, but I really have to laugh at your Nafta comment...I can only assume you guys are fearful of Mexico...cause NAFTA was crammed down Canadians throats too...Most Canadians...and I say most being my friends and colleagues...never wanted it and always saw it as an American advantage! :laugh:

Cheers!

I barely remember when NAFTA went through, I actually thought it was a good idea. I was quite deceived and overly apathetic regarding the implications of a one-world government. I think that many were and are deceived into thinking this would be a good idea. In all seriousness, I am not afraid of Canadians or Mexicans, I am praying for all of us. This is a clear sign of Bible prophecy and the return of Christ. "Know the signs of the times..." :feelssogood:

Watch Turkey, they are the last one of the Ezekiel prophecy, they have been trying to get into the EU for years, now they are shelling Kurds in Iraq!? this is a major shift in their policy.

I am not sure Ken who or what you are referring to?

I pray your day gets better.... :feelssogood:

One world government! Isn't that arrogant. Somebody seems to have forgoten a bunch of other continents.

As for the End of Days and all that crap. Sat and watched the fireworks on Auld Years Night 2000. Came and went and no trumpets, no angels, no final battle. If it happens then you religious types can go and play you're silly games and I'll go hide somewhere and pick up the pieces of whatever is left and try to make something better with it. War never brings much good.

Ken, we need to have a beer.

I know you are inclined toward the republican party and all that... but your level of cyncism is darn-right healthy!

:laugh:

And lay off the poor Hardly owners!!! :laugh: (poor was the punchline there....)

:smile:

Dubnoxious

One world government! Isn't that arrogant. Somebody seems to have forgoten a bunch of other continents.

As for the End of Days and all that crap. Sat and watched the fireworks on Auld Years Night 2000. Came and went and no trumpets, no angels, no final battle. If it happens then you religious types can go and play you're silly games and I'll go hide somewhere and pick up the pieces of whatever is left and try to make something better with it. War never brings much good.

Silly Americans, we all think we are the only country on the planet. Yeah, you already have the start of it over there...its called the European Union (AKA the rebirth of the Roman Empire). If we add the North American Union+ South American Union (I fortell that Hugo Chavez from Venezuela is going to be the presidente down there, but I can say what I like I guess)+ European Union= a whole heck of alotta UNIONS! The United Nations is trying to compete though..who will be first?

China, Russia, Malaysia= the Asian Union? The Middle Eastern Union...it sounds like a gas station, but I think the Muslims call it Sharia law. Wow this is almost like a game of Risk. :laugh:

What does New years eve 2000 have to do with it? :laugh: "But of that day and hour, no one knows except God himself...Matt 24:36.

When you get the world all straightened out and fixed.....let me and everyone else know ok... You might want to be sensitive in how you use that word arrogant...perhaps prideful is better...and I don't mean that to be rude! :smile:

It's still a hell of a long way to a world government. It just isn't in everybody's interest.

I have no idea of the conection between the Roman empire and the EU. Germany, the Baltic states, Sweden, Ireland and Scotland were NEVER part of the Roman Empire and Italy, never mind Rome, could hardly be said to be in charge. Nope I don't see how you get the re-birth thing.

You right about the 'End of Days' happening when god say's so though. I had a good giggle at all those who though that it was all going to end on 2000. There are plenty of real problems to worry about NOW so some mythical future catastrophy isn't top of my agenda right now.

As long as it is the EU that governs then I'm fine with it.

Can't trust those 'other' continents and land masses....

People who are arrogant rarely believe they are. Strange that....

:thumbsup!:

Dub

• 2 weeks later...
>snip<

You right about the 'End of Days' happening when god say's so though. I had a good giggle at all those who though that it was all going to end on 2000. There are plenty of real problems to worry about NOW so some mythical future catastrophy isn't top of my agenda right now.

Some of us subscribe to an online newsletter called prophecy news watch. http://www.prophecynewswatch.com

Here's a link to the first article discussed in the latest newsletter:

http://news.independent.co.uk:80/sci_tech/article2656034.ece

This might classify as a non-mythical future event that most people don't want to think about very much.

Hey SB,

If I'm not mistaken, I think the world is supposed to end in 2012. Guess we'll just have to wait 'n' see.... :P

Well Ron I guess 2012 for the end of the world is as good as any. Till then I've got other problems that are a little more important to me to deal with. If the world ends that isn't a problem for me .

SB"s got it right let all those that believe that their way is the right go ahead do your stuff just leave me out of it and I'll not bother you. Also war does no good but as long as you have people who believe that their way is the only way there will be wars .

As far as guns go I'll keep mine till everybody else gives theirs up.I'll throw mine in the pile when I'm the last man in line I promise. For thousands of years there has been numerous nationalities that at some point have been in charge of vast empires. They all have fallen at some point. I would suspect that will continue in some respect for ever. The world is constantly changing.Hopefully each of us is living the best life we can in the best place for us that we can.

CATFISH