Woooooooo Hooooooooooo

kliff

Geez, a woman after my own heart... :wub: And she like Urals too... :P And farting is good! :P

If I weren't already happily married... :P

Welcome to "the foil"...

I hope your Patrol get's to ya soon. I waited 5 months for my Raven, but it was worth it.

(He says that as he had another Ural to ride while waiting)

Barkeep - cancel the order for the chardonnay.... :wub:

LOL... Thought I'd get your attention :P Thanks for the welcome. We've been 'sorta' looking at them for a few years, but the ONLY dealer here in MN is at the other end of the state. the 'closest' dealer just popped up a few years ago. Im not certain they know what they are doing. Glad I went to the other end of the state :thumbsup!: Last heard, my Patrol is on the WATER. Im patiently (NOT) waiting.

Its a good thing you are happily married John! Ive got a biker dude for a Other Half, and wouldnt give him up for anything. Besides.. youd have to leave FL! LOL

:cheers:

Leave Florida for Minnesota? Sorry... :wink:

Now Wyoming or Colorado, that's another story...

Your Ural will be here soon casuing alternating periods of euphoria and frustration.... :wub:

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Leave Florida for Minnesota? Sorry... :cheers:

HA :wink: Didnt think you would want to leave those Hurricanes, humidity, and old farts!

Well... when you are ready to come up for a visit, the bunkhouse is ready. got lots of gravel roads to tear up and more logging roads to find.

The closest thing we have to a Hurricane is an angry Moose in Rut.... after its been hit by 3 semis! (usually takes 4 or 5 to do them in without a bullet)

well... we have old farts too... but a few of them are younger than the bikes they ride :thumbsup!: They arent as ornery as I hear the ones down your way are! lol

Leave Florida for Minnesota? Sorry... :cheers:

HA :wink: Didnt think you would want to leave those Hurricanes, humidity, and old farts!

Well... when you are ready to come up for a visit, the bunkhouse is ready. got lots of gravel roads to tear up and more logging roads to find.

The closest thing we have to a Hurricane is an angry Moose in Rut.... after its been hit by 3 semis! (usually takes 4 or 5 to do them in without a bullet)

well... we have old farts too... but a few of them are younger than the bikes they ride :thumbsup!: They arent as ornery as I hear the ones down your way are! lol

Yeah but you guys get all of that cold white "snow" stuff all over the ground... Although a summertime visit might be fun..

They are Percherons. Friesains are a light horse. a solid black Clyde is pretty rare. The right hand horse is a mare that has a date with an Andalusian next week!
Percheron was my other guess but I couldn't think of it when I wrote my last post. I have to admit, I haven't a clue what an Andalusian is, although it sounds familiar.

*singin*...John's in the bunk house...John's in the bunk house...

That's where they put all the bad boys. They don't have dog houses way up there...unless it's a Husky.

*snickerin*

I have to admit, I haven't a clue what an Andalusian is, although it sounds familiar.

*singin*...John's in the bunk house...John's in the bunk house...

That's where they put all the bad boys. They don't have dog houses way up there...unless it's a Husky.

*snickerin*

Andalusians are a Spanish bred horse. They were and still are used in the bull fighting rings. They are light and quick on their feet. The cross will result in what is called a Spanish Norman. You kinda get the best of both worlds... and agile mount but with the frame to hold the weight of armor!

Dont be knockin' on my bunk house... that was my home all last summer after our house burned down. Its quite cozy. It used to be a sauna. Personally Im glad we left it as a guesthouse ;) That way we always have lots of room for friends.

You are right tho.. we dont have a dog house... the dog sleeps on the bed. Usually pushes me out! (dang dog!)

Y'all make it sound like its cold here! Average temps here are 75-80 degree HIGHS, and as of late only -10-0 degrees for LOWS. Not bad at all! Just wish we had more snow.... :thumbsup!:

Andalusians are a Spanish bred horse. They were and still are used in the bull fighting rings. They are light and quick on their feet. The cross will result in what is called a Spanish Norman. You kinda get the best of both worlds... and agile mount but with the frame to hold the weight of armor!
This makes me think you're in the SCA or some other type of medieval reinactment. Are ya?

This makes me think you're in the SCA or some other type of medieval reinactment. Are ya?

No... not into that stuff, but I do know a few that are. Pretty neat stuff, tho! I just use mine around the place.

Ordinarily Mr. Cobb, Id have to agree with you, but we have a small flock of birds that helps out our skeeter problem. We did have a small frost last nite, but I doubt it was enough to kill anything.

Visitin Up North just depends on what you want to do. Visiting the Soudan Mine is a great thing to do on a hot day. 1/2 mile down its nice and cool, if you dont mind the bats.

Winter is fun for going for sleigh rides and ice fishing (sorry wont have a 4wheeler or snowmobile on the place anymore) Bird and bunny hunting is a great time to share with your Honey.

Summer is do just about everything with late summer starting up with bear hunting as well as small game.

Fall of course is hunting, and spring is clean up. As you can see we do quite a bit of hunting here. puts meals on our table. Teaches my kids something too.

Of course now with my Ural coming... any season will be Bike riding season! Ill have to choose between riding a pony or the Patrol! :laugh: post-3162-1179414762_thumb.jpgpost-3162-1179414956_thumb.jpg

Im Sorry MR COB! My fingers got carried away. In my book a Cob is either a horse or what your corn comes on. I didnt know your knick was an acronym, but now I know. I think I may have put 2 'b's to not refer to either of what I mentioned. But it was probably because my fingers got carried away.

I might be *just* a girl, but bald looks quite sexy on some men. Maybe you are one of them?

Am I forgiven? Its almost quitten time will you have a cool barley pop with me? :P Been working on the Deere all afternoon and its about time to quit.... OK.. maybe not. the other half went to attempt the BFH move on a part.

Howdy DB,

I am just pullin your strings, no reason you should take anything I write seriously, no one else does :smile: Heck ya pass that brewski :blink:

Gee Cob... (acepting brewski) Thanks! I didnt think anyone thought of what I say is serious either :) Well my kids might... but they are always testing me, as good boys should! (NOT)

Hi Mr. Cob,

I am a few miles north of Sedro Woolley.

Howdy Bob,

Cool, lets meet some place and go Ural-a-ling. :blink:

Mr. Cob

Yep, definitely will have to hook up since we are practically neighbors. At the moment I am in the process of getting my MT-11 dnepr back in shape. Don't worry I also have an M-67 Ural, but it is very, very tired. Going up to Ural NW this afternoon to get a front brake cable for it. Still ride it around our property but wouldn't trust it very far until the engine is rebuilt.

Bob