Woooooooo Hooooooooooo

kliff

First off, let me begin by apologizing to any and everyone that I may have offended for pushing so hard to see someone take the bit between his teeth, and get the guys standing out in the "read only" section admitted.

This is a great site. It can only get better with an influx of new and prospective owners.

Thanks JohnBG for going the extra mile to make it happen. I'm sure a whole bunch of newbs are ready to buy you a brew, if they ever get the opportunity. I know I will. :blush2: :laugh:

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure that this site will see a membership boost shortly.

Oh yeah....

I'M IN TOOO!!!

Welcome to the insanity boys... :cheers:

Do us girls get to play too???? :laugh:

Aw, jeeze who let the women-folk in here? We'll all start having to watch our language, not belch, fart and scratch our backsides in public, and then they'll be wanting to put flowered wallpaper and Charmin soft tissues in the club rest room and have the barkeep serve Chardonnay and White Zinfandel... Where will it all end?!? :cheers:

(just kidding) :flameon:

Welcome to "the foil" young missy...

Aw, jeeze who let the women-folk in here? We'll all start having to watch our language, not belch, fart and scratch our backsides in public, and then they'll be wanting to put flowered wallpaper and Charmin soft tissues in the club rest room and have the barkeep serve Chardonnay and White Zinfandel... Where will it all end?!? :wink:

(just kidding) :P

Missy???? :huh2: oh boy.... Not sure if I like that one! lol... bad enough when my neighbor forgets my name Im the 'little girl down the road'! (yuck)

lemme see John... I used to drive truck, so I got pretty good at making those obnoxios drivers become silent, Im a German Cheesehead, and was taught that if you dont belch after a meal, its an insult to the cook, Farting is a GOOD thing! (dont want anyone to exlpode) Im NOT scratching your backside in public or anywhere else, so you are just gonna have to do it yourself. Flowers belong in the field for all to enjoy... not on walls (ICK) I dont use Charmin... messes up the Septic system. Scott is much better, and is dual purpose in the camper (or outhouse). Our Bike club has an Outhouse... not a restroom. White Zin and Chardonnay???? Better keep it next to the grill for a maranaide. I cant drink you under the table.... But Im a pretty good drunk! :cheers: I prefer Captin or Jack

Now I guess I better point out that my hobby normally consists of 2000# of pulsating flesh between my legs, So I guess that means that Ill be able to handle the 'foil' of the board. (psst.... just look left for what Im talking about... yeah.. thats me in the pic... the 2 of them weigh in at over 4000#)

Well, Johnboy.... I guess that means you dont have to change anything on my part. But Im hoping that you all that have been here for what looks like forever will be able to keep my interest up while I await my Patrol. :flameon: (because Im not good at being patient! :huh2: )

:laugh: Missy... he says..... blech!

:cheers:

Clydesdales or Friesians? Look like Friesians to me.

Welcome to the board.

Thanks all for the welcome :party: Glad to know that its still OK to be one of the guys :cheers:

They are Percherons. Friesains are a light horse. a solid black Clyde is pretty rare. The right hand horse is a mare that has a date with an Andalusian next week!

Clydesdales or Friesians? Look like Friesians to me.

Welcome to the board.

Thanks all for the welcome :party: Glad to know that its still OK to be one of the guys :cheers:

They are Percherons. Friesains are a light horse. a solid black Clyde is pretty rare. The right hand horse is a mare that has a date with an Andalusian next week!

I'm impressed with anybody that can survive that far north! My wife taught at St. John's university near St. Cloud for one very cold academic year. I decided that I couldn't hack the weather. I told her if she was going to stay there I would come up and visit her. After that we went to Kazakhastan. Minnesota made southern Siberia seem tropical.

Bill

Gee Bill,

the last couple years have been rather warm. I think in the past 3 winters, weve only had like 8 days that have been near that -40 mark. I think we had only 2 this past year.

With the excetion of this winter, my cure for the cold was to toss another log on the fire! Hope to fix that within the next couple years. I MISS my wood heat!

But on a good note.. when I return to my stomping grounds of WI, I dont have to bring many clothes :cheers:

Aw, jeeze who let the women-folk in here? We'll all start having to watch our language, not belch, fart and scratch our backsides in public, and then they'll be wanting to put flowered wallpaper and Charmin soft tissues in the club rest room and have the barkeep serve Chardonnay and White Zinfandel... Where will it all end?!? :party:

(just kidding) :P

Missy???? :rant: oh boy.... Not sure if I like that one! lol... bad enough when my neighbor forgets my name Im the 'little girl down the road'! (yuck)

lemme see John... I used to drive truck, so I got pretty good at making those obnoxios drivers become silent, Im a German Cheesehead, and was taught that if you dont belch after a meal, its an insult to the cook, Farting is a GOOD thing! (dont want anyone to exlpode) Im NOT scratching your backside in public or anywhere else, so you are just gonna have to do it yourself. Flowers belong in the field for all to enjoy... not on walls (ICK) I dont use Charmin... messes up the Septic system. Scott is much better, and is dual purpose in the camper (or outhouse). Our Bike club has an Outhouse... not a restroom. White Zin and Chardonnay???? Better keep it next to the grill for a maranaide. I cant drink you under the table.... But Im a pretty good drunk! :cheers: I prefer Captin or Jack

Now I guess I better point out that my hobby normally consists of 2000# of pulsating flesh between my legs, So I guess that means that Ill be able to handle the 'foil' of the board. (psst.... just look left for what Im talking about... yeah.. thats me in the pic... the 2 of them weigh in at over 4000#)

Well, Johnboy.... I guess that means you dont have to change anything on my part. But Im hoping that you all that have been here for what looks like forever will be able to keep my interest up while I await my Patrol. (because Im not good at being patient! :flameon: )

Missy... he says..... blech!

Geez, a woman after my own heart... :wub: And she like Urals too... :wub: And farting is good! :wub:

If I weren't already happily married... :P

Welcome to "the foil"...

I hope your Patrol get's to ya soon. I waited 5 months for my Raven, but it was worth it.

(He says that as he had another Ural to ride while waiting)

Barkeep - cancel the order for the chardonnay.... :wink:

Geez, a woman after my own heart... :wub: And she like Urals too... :wub: And farting is good! :wub:

If I weren't already happily married... :P

Welcome to "the foil"...

I hope your Patrol get's to ya soon. I waited 5 months for my Raven, but it was worth it.

(He says that as he had another Ural to ride while waiting)

Barkeep - cancel the order for the chardonnay.... :wink:

LOL... Thought I'd get your attention :P Thanks for the welcome. We've been 'sorta' looking at them for a few years, but the ONLY dealer here in MN is at the other end of the state. the 'closest' dealer just popped up a few years ago. Im not certain they know what they are doing. Glad I went to the other end of the state :thumbsup!: Last heard, my Patrol is on the WATER. Im patiently (NOT) waiting.

Its a good thing you are happily married John! Ive got a biker dude for a Other Half, and wouldnt give him up for anything. Besides.. youd have to leave FL! LOL

:cheers: