another slaughter

cubituscubitus

"Didn't the French save you 'Mericans from remaining an English colony? Don't make us Canucks come down there a burn the whitehouse to the ground....again!

And we will in turn burn down your breweries! which do you think would be more of a tradgedy? "

FIGHTS ON, (to good) :beer!: TUD you cnucks, and Yobe. Bring on your torches!

I will now establish the ground rules:

1. All contestants of the breweries burning are required to sit at one round table.

Advanced notification is required should you bring a lot of your relatives as we might have to build a bigger table.

2. Beer and Ale from said breweries will be piped up thru the bottom of the table

3. All contestants will drink until the said beer or ale has been extinguished.

4. Should you not be able to drink all the beer with your host antagonist you will forfeit the burning of that brewery.

5. Should you forfeit you will be required to move back to your home country where we will bring our relations and drink to a conclusion at one of your breweries? ( this is only fair ) NAFTA ACT.

6. This will continue till all breweries in both countries are either dry, burned, or we are all passed out on the grass.

If these rules are expectable then mail a copy to your parliament and have them declare BEER war on the US, I will do like wise. IF not please respond.

P.S. the French Help the U.S. during The revolutionary war? Let’s see if you call showing up after the major fighting is done, Ok. But we bailed there bottoms out twice after and there still snotty people.

Tim

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

FIGHTS ON, (to good) :beer!: TUD you cnucks, and Yobe. Bring on your torches!

I will now establish the ground rules:

1. All contestants of the breweries burning are required to sit at one round table.

Advanced notification is required should you bring a lot of your relatives as we might have to build a bigger table.

2. Beer and Ale from said breweries will be piped up thru the bottom of the table

Will we be drinking beer from an American brewery and you be drinking from a Canadian brewery? If so, that could give us a bit of an unfair advantage.

:cheers:

10-15 years ago and I'd be quite confident in my chances, I've got a little less tolerance for liquor these days. :party:

3. All contestants will drink until the said beer or ale has been extinguished.

4. Should you not be able to drink all the beer with your host antagonist you will forfeit the burning of that brewery.

5. Should you forfeit you will be required to move back to your home country where we will bring our relations and drink to a conclusion at one of your breweries? ( this is only fair ) NAFTA ACT.

6. This will continue till all breweries in both countries are either dry, burned, or we are all passed out on the grass.

If these rules are expectable then mail a copy to your parliament and have them declare BEER war on the US, I will do like wise. IF not please respond.

P.S. the French Help the U.S. during The revolutionary war? Let’s see if you call showing up after the major fighting is done, Ok. But we bailed there bottoms out twice after and there still snotty people.

Tim

I can't argue with the french being snotty. :beerchug:

We already have plenty of good gun laws on the books. But when public officials and medical people DON'T DO THEIR JOBS people will slip through the cracks.

Cho was actually diagnosed in a hosptal as an imminent danger to himself and others! He was a whack job. His family and the people around him suspected it. His teachers sent him to counseling.

But not one of them put it on his permanent record. Bunch of politically correct lazy weenie sh** heads.

Had his diagnosis been on his record he couldn't have purchased a gun as he did.

Add to that that the school has laws to "Make people feel safe". It doesn't actually make them safe. Just makes them feel that way. The poor kids have no way to defend themselves and were brought up like sheep for the most part. So any whack job that decides to rampage on that campus is like a wolf in a chicken coup.

You can't prevent a maniac like that from doing damage in a free society. He'd have found a way to do something regardless.

A few folks there did handle the situation with a great deal of courage. That Romanian math professor comes to mind. He was a real hero.

I just can't stand watching all the politicians washing themselves in the blood of the innocent to further their own political agendas. That part of this tragedy has become a real circus now.

We already have plenty of good gun laws on the books. But when public officials and medical people DON'T DO THEIR JOBS people will slip through the cracks.

Cho was actually diagnosed in a hosptal as an imminent danger to himself and others!

I don't believe he was diagnosed as an imminent danger to others, not to nit pick.

Cho was actually diagnosed in a hosptal as an imminent danger to himself and others!

I don't believe he was diagnosed as an imminent danger to others, not to nit pick.

Actually his medical history just hit the news in the past couple hours.

He even went to the post office after the first shootins to mail a manifesto to NBC News. Then he went back to school and started the second rampage.

He was a known whack job and a number of so called "medical professionals" oughta stand trial for failing to do their jobs.

He even went to the post office after the first shootins to mail a manifesto to NBC News. Then he went back to school and started the second rampage.

He was a known whack job and a number of so called "medical professionals" oughta stand trial for failing to do their jobs.

Yep, but I haven't seen anything that indicated that he was diagnosed as being a danger to others, just himself. Again, just trying to prevent misinformation from being propagated.

It will be interesting to see who gets the blame for selling the gun. Was a backgound chack performed? If so did the FBI screw up and O.K. the sale? I am sure somebody will be getting in trouble for this since it is impossible to prosicute the guy who actually commited the act of violence.

I fail to see how any law short of prohibition and confiscation of guns is going to solve this problem. If such a law were put into effect the problems it would cause would far out weigh any benifits. I for one am not very interested in having my guns confiscated. For one thing the machine gun mount on the sidecar will look stupid without it's RPK!

Bill

Here in Florida one can buy get a concealed weapons permit after taking a firearms class. Then get fingerprinted & Photoed at a local police station. You can even do the fingerprints on line now. After your cleared by the Feds. Your good to go. If in Florida you are walking down the street and someone threatens you with bodily harm. You can shoot them in defense. But the attacker better have a weapon of some kind in their hand. I grew up around firearms. I was taught early on to respect them. I in turn taught my kids to respect firearms. The right to bare arms is in the U.S. Constitution. God help us if that is ever repealed! I went by a local Gun store a couple of weeks ago. The place was packed. Citizens are arming themselves in Orlando because we are being overrun by people who have a lower quality of life. Desparate people doing desparate misdeeds. The haves and the have nots are getting wider and wider. Just after our last hurricane we witnessed people getting violent over gas. I can only speak for myself that I'll do whatever it takes to protect my family and myself. You guys want to talk about history, well here's a piece of my family history... My great grandfather owned a farm in Austria during the Great War (WWI) He had a big family, my grandmother being one of his kids. Well on the farm they had livestock as most farms do. They had horses as well. Well one day the Soldiers came and demanded his horses. My Great Grandfather refused. The soldiers lined up the family so they could witness them beating my Great grandfather to death. They killed him. So my point, no one is going to take my guns away. I'm not even into guns. But I do respect them. I'll rage against the night. I will not go quietly. I'll protect the U.S. Constitution. I'll profect my flag if the need arises. Do you want to be a sheep or a Lion?

I think this just goes to show that there isn't a God, if there was he would make the US enforce tougher gun laws and remove freedom of speech. This would protect everyone from massacres and teenage girls from offensive comments. So there you have it, no god. :beer!:

If this had happened in USSR the doctors would go to prison, the director of the school would go to prison, and the parents might go to prison too. Bottom line, no if's but's and other BS. Now days Russia is getting to be as PC as the States - they are quickly copying all this bad stuff from US - very sad to see. Yeah, yeah, yeah, human rights, i know... But somehow human rights replace human responsibility... Strange how things turn out to be sometimes.

When I went to Temple University here in Philadelphia, which is located in the heart of one of the worse neighborhoods, I was still a fresh off the boat refugee- only lived 3 years in the USA. I was asked to choose classes and particularly some kind of phys ed class. So I asked about shooting. I still remember the eyes of my canclers when they looked at me. They got scared for a few minutes and couldn't undersand who and when I want to shoot! :) Well, i tried to explain that back in USSR I was attending a Dynamo athletic league (the league was sponsored by Police and KGB) and was in a rifle team of sport shooters for 5 years. Not to mention that i was helping my Military Training teacher in high school in our underground shooting galery - almost every school had one. So naturaly i assumed that college of that size (Temple University is HUGE) should have a rifle team and a shooting galery for sure! Hehe, that was funny to remember a funny day and so long ago too... Though sad too.

It is bitterly painfull to see this country falling into the abyss of PC to the tunes of brainwashing tv shows and fed to death with processed food. Sometimes I wish this was a dream and then people would wake up and get real and become responsible for their own actions and the actions of others. I am now even more scared of my child growing up in the society where a speaker P. can go on a trip to our enemies and building her political career while there. Shame. Shame. Shame.

It will be interesting to see who gets the blame for selling the gun. Was a backgound chack performed?

He had to fill out a 4473 form. Cho bought his Glock from a gun shop in Roanoke. They interviewed the owner earlier today or yesterday. The reason he was able to get it is that nothing was on his record concerning his hospital visit or counseling.

Apparently there were two women that reported this man to the police for stalking them. They had the chance to file a Restraining Order against him but didn't.

I'll be the first to agree that a Restraining Order will not keep a women safe. But had they, the two women, followed through in filing the Restraining Order he would have never been able to buy (legally) a fire arm.

That would have bought some time.

If all the countries in all the world would give up every gun they owned. All the Nukes, cannons, plains, tanks, guns, etc, all of it. I'll give mine up too.

And the first one that violates that I'll shoot ‘em.

The Restraining Order info I just gave you came fro Fox News (John Gibson) or Larry Elder Show, I forget.

One of them had Mark Ferman on and the other had an Author of the book "More guns less crime"

This info came from one of them.

Just take a look at the videos he sent to NBC before the second rampage.

This was one wound up sputtering raging a-hole lunatic.

And the whole time he was working up to it, not one person who dealt professionally or personally with him did anything about it.

Political correctness enabled this tradgedy.

We do have gun laws that work, by the way. I got to see it in action. I stopped in a nieghborhood pawn shop today on the way home from the post office to see what tools they had. You never know what bargains you'll find there. There were some city cops in there too discussing things with the shop owner. A guy came in asking if his background check had gone through yet. It hadn't. And they started it an hour before. So he left again and said he'd be back later.

I looked at and bought an old Marlin .22 rifle that I liked. Very nice target plinker and even had a Tasco 3-9 power zoom scope fitted. Overkill, but it was neat. I filled out the paperwork for their records. My background check went through in 5 minutes and came back approved.

Meanwhile the other guy's background check was disapproved. He had an outstanding warrant out on him. I got to watch as they reported it! I left and the guy didn't come back in while I was there. It would have been fun to see the Police get him though. But they had all his paperwork and what was supposed to be his current residence right there on paper. The system works. No sale!

Problem is when authorities keep giving whack jobs "breaks". Then there is NO record to catch them up with.

The system works. It just needs to be used as it was designed to.

Just take a look at the videos he sent to NBC before the second rampage.

This was one wound up sputtering raging a-hole lunatic.

And the whole time he was working up to it, not one person who dealt professionally or personally with him did anything about it.

Political correctness enabled this tradgedy.

Problem is when authorities keep giving whack jobs "breaks". Then there is NO record to catch them up with.

The system works. It just needs to be used as it was designed to.

Here Here!

Nail, head, hammer, hit...

I saw the NBC video - what a complete nutjob. If he didn't get a gun at a gun show or a gun shop, this guy would have found one somewhere.

Shame on NBC for airing this crap (yeah I watched it) and giving this fuit loop his dying wish and inspring the next wave of nutjob killers who want attention (even the post mortem kind). At least they could have waited until after the funerals of the victims. The song "Dirty Laundry" keeps running thru my head... I guess if it bleeds, it leads. :beer!:

Idiots like this guy want to make me buy more guns. I think I'll take my concealed carry permit class next week. And teach my daughter to shoot.

Now all of this idiots teachers say the guy was nuts and suggested he get help. Too little too late. We wouldn't dare require him to get help, or expel him from school for scaring the class that wouldn't be PC because he is Asian.

And here's one for you Euros and gun control advocates to chew on. Japan hs some of the toughest gun control laws of anywhere in the world.

Just yesterday the mayor of Nagasaki was shot and killed with a handgun at a train station. Link: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/18151200/ or http://www.abc.net.au/news/newsitems/200704/s1899881.htm

A lot of good those laws did. So while the American media bangs the drums for tighter gun control, this story of a failed extreme gun control policy in Japan gets buried.

I love the last line of the ABC article: "Japan has very strict gun control laws and firearms are mostly in the hands of "yakuza" gangsters..."

Let me say again: When guns are outlawed, only outlaws will have guns.

I can't wait for the first liberal Democrat politician to say the tragedy at Virginia Tech was all President Bush's fault. :beerchug: