This snowbird may spread his wings

Ragman

Most towns have a small community college .Most community colleges have night classes and most community colleges have wireless. I usually stop and get a coffee drive into the parking lot and I'm set for an hour or two.

CATFISH

Ya can just about drive thru any middle calss neighborhood. They all got wireless routers and never password protect their connections.

Ya can just about drive thru any middle calss neighborhood. They all got wireless routers and never password protect their connections.

Can't remember the links to the cases, but it is now court proven that the wifi signal you leave so carelessly about, is protected property by law. Prosecutions are now getting commomplace, when somebody steals private wifi. I will plough through my folders and try to find the links for the cases.

The one I can remember clearest, the guy stealing the wifi had to pay half the owner's internet connection, for a year, whilst the owner had security provided for him.