If you had a time machine

Mac

Only an hour - damn. I saw a photo of Adolf Hitler as a cute, slightly shy 4-year old. It stuck in my mind and I always wonder what happened to make him what he was. Maybe the right cure for his mother or a kind word instead of a skelp on the arse might have made a differance.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only an hour - damn. I saw a photo of Adolf Hitler as a cute, slightly shy 4-year old. It stuck in my mind and I always wonder what happened to make him what he was. Maybe the right cure for his mother or a kind word instead of a skelp on the arse might have made a differance.

Well SB. When the question was posed to me, I don't recall anything about NOT taking a belt.

I think you're on to something.

I'd go back to that terrible day in April of 2002. I'd use a 13mm wrench and tighten that d@#$ carburator down before I hit the road to work and melted a hole in the left piston-again!

Well SB. When the question was posed to me, I don't recall anything about NOT taking a belt.

I think you're on to something.

Yound Adolf had an authoritarian father and in those days it was acceptable to thrash your children so I doubt he was a stranger to the belt. Thought a little bit of compassion and kindness might be a better tack. I doubt it would have stopped WW2 but the line up would probably have been different. Probably the old powers against the Bolsheviks. It would have been interesting to see what happened to Germany without the Nazis. There is every possibility that it would have fallen to communism. May'be things went 'better' as they did. Fortunately we'll never know.

I'd go back to September 1989 and haul ass away from the altar and my future ex-wife!!

Marriage is the leading cause of divorce.

I would go back to Jerusalem and see the resurection of Jesus Christ. welcome him back and then take a walk in the holy land

Speaking of speeding up...

What was the old British Sci-Fi film that involved Time Travelers going through a "window" in the Lab, finding another world of course, then fighting a "one eye = myopic" creature that had no depth of field vision, so the human won, and then returning back to the Lab -- but then they see themselves before the initial trip in slow motion..

Eventually the whole travel in time, then back, see themselves slower, go through time again, then faster, and faster thing causes the universe to explode.

I say British -- would that be Hammar Films ?? or maybe it wasn't British...

Holy crap ! there was three of us who saw that film ? .

Who'd a thunk it ? .

Hopefully you guys will revisit this thread if you see more activity...

So, you want to talk about Tesla !!

check out:

http://skbigm.googlepages.com/tesla

I'd check with Judy and see what time she was going to be taking her next shower. Wait a few days and then go back to that moment in time. Hey, one picture is better than none. :surprise: