Drive thru

CCCP girl

well I do it down here , there are 3 registered ruskies in Western Australia 2 dnepr and my Olga , if I want attention I go to a Bike Show , like some 6 weeks ago - all old racing Bikes Norton's , AJS , BSA and therelike . when I turned up with my new exhaust there where 500 people around my Bike within 20 minutes and i could not get out for three hours .

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

from what I see in this " drive through " forum - it sounds like if you would take every drive through away your Americans would not what to do.

If it hasen't a drive through it can't be good ????

what next ??

delivery by Parcel express - no wunder you got so many obeese people over there .

that remains me of the food delivery van in " 5 elements " . a world without personal contact juuckk .

Yer just jealous we have sonic... :surprise: :lol:

But I think you're right- based on what I see whenever I pass one of the TOO MANY burger barns. I don't know what some of these people would do for food without the drive-thru (or worse, the package microwave dinner).

That said- I can't wait until I pull up to some window on the Gear Up and surprise the heck out of the kid behind the glass. Unfortunately, it will have to wait until mid-summer for my twice a year stop at the burger barn.

Speaking of drive thru's.... stopped for gas yesterday during my practice driving run... had more stares and looks than I deserved (especially the cute girls), and almost caused an accident when some id-eee-ooot had to turn and look at the bike and wasn't watching oncoming traffic.

I LOVE this thing :D

vic

05 gear up

Even better is whe ya pull into the Sonic (if you don't have them - it's a drive in burger joint) and order a cheesebuger and eat in whole sitting on the bike with the tray hanging offa the sidecar tub...

Oh Sonic... The only fast food place I will go to and order ANYTHING off the menu. God I love that place. Unfortunately, they don't have them in South/Central Jersey(where I used to live) OR O'ahu.

Sonic is "da bomb". I have to eat there at least once a week or I get cranky. A #2 double-cheese with tater tots and a large slush. The foot long chili dog is good too. My daughter and I will go there on nights that the missus is out. Fun to pull in and park in front and get all the stares and UDF. Especially when I hang the tray offa the side of the hack!

Even better is whe ya pull into the Sonic (if you don't have them - it's a drive in burger joint) and order a cheesebuger and eat in whole sitting on the bike with the tray hanging offa the sidecar tub...

Oh Sonic... The only fast food place I will go to and order ANYTHING off the menu. God I love that place. Unfortunately, they don't have them in South/Central Jersey(where I used to live) OR O'ahu.

Sonic is "da bomb". I have to eat there at least once a week or I get cranky. A #2 double-cheese with tater tots and a large slush. The foot long chili dog is good too. My daughter and I will go there on nights that the missus is out. Fun to pull in and park in front and get all the stares and UDF. Especially when I hang the tray offa the side of the hack!

Sounds like my old "White Castle" addiction that I developed back in college! I've worked long and hard to break that habit... God, I really miss ordering up a sack of sliders...

Dwight

PS: They even taste good when you're NOT drunk at 2:00 am!

I see em all over the place here in FLA, but never stop. I try to avoid the fast food if at all possible. I think I ate at Sonics about 3 years ago in Melbourne (Florida, not Australia :D ). I should head out to one soon, try the tray off the hack thang!

The chili dog is my brother's thing. Every time he gets one, half goes in his mouth and half goes on his face.

I live for the little banana splits though. The splits, slushes and onion rings. I can't say I have any favourite entree on the menu as I get something different every time.

The chili dog is my brother's thing. Every time he gets one, half goes in his mouth and half goes on his face.

I live for the little banana splits though. The splits, slushes and onion rings. I can't say I have any favourite entree on the menu as I get something different every time.

Its' not really a good chili dog unless you wear some of it! :surprise: ;)

Truer words were never spoken.

Ask my dad about the way I eat ice cream. I'll give you a hint: I'll eat the whole thing, but somehow I'll get it on my cheek, on my forehead and in my eye. Also you can hear me from about a mile away. :lol:

Ask my dad about the way I eat ice cream. I'll give you a hint: I'll eat the whole thing, but somehow I'll get it on my cheek, on my forehead and in my eye. Also you can hear me from about a mile away. :lol:

Okayyyy... she wears Kevlar, likes machine guns, plays polo with motorcycles and eats ice cream like a Jabberwocky. This is a girl I want on MY side in a bar fight. :o

Ask my dad about the way I eat ice cream. I'll give you a hint: I'll eat the whole thing, but somehow I'll get it on my cheek, on my forehead and in my eye. Also you can hear me from about a mile away.   :lol:

Okayyyy... she wears Kevlar, likes machine guns, plays polo with motorcycles and eats ice cream like a Jabberwocky. This is a girl I want on MY side in a bar fight. :o

Only if I were a few years younger and not already betrothed... :wub: :wub: :wub: ;)

If you eat the following without getting it all over you, then someting's wrong with them:

- BBQ

- Ribs

- Spaghetti or othe Italian food

- Buffalo wings

- Chili dog

Hear you a mile away? Ice cream gives you the "kaboom farts" too? My family can't take me to the Dairy Queen anymore! The dog doesn't even want to stay near me after I eat soft serve ice cream! :o :lol: :surprise:

I have always loved the Dairy Queens, for their banna splits, mouth water's just thinking about them. When the kids were growing up, remember I had eight, and thing were getting rambukious in the back seat, I would look for a Dairy Queen sign, out west they had a sign about 10 miles before you got to it. So after passing the sign, I would start sniffing real loud, (don't do that in public) and then declare that there was a Dairy Queen exactly 9 miles down the road...disbelief was written on all faces....."naw dad you can't really smell a Dairy Queen....can you?" .....Yup, check the speedo, which they all would then fixate for mileage, licking their chops in anticipation.......they would all gang up on me if I was more than a couple of miles off . Alway had a reply to that..."must be an unsteady wind".....the result of all this is that I got a couple more than my share of banna splits....now if some one get's a ride going that stops at a Dairy Queen....count me in Ken :thumbsup:

If you eat the following without getting it all over you, then someting's wrong with them:

- BBQ

- Ribs

- Spaghetti or othe Italian food

- Buffalo wings

- Chili dog

Hear you a mile away? Ice cream gives you the "kaboom farts" too? My family can't take me to the Dairy Queen anymore! The dog doesn't even want to stay near me after I eat soft serve ice cream! :o :lol: :surprise:

Nah, nothing gives me the farts like loooong silences. At that point they don't stink, but EVERYONE and their uncle turns around. There're only two things to do: 1. turn around with them or 2. claim it proudly.

Personally, I rarely claim it unless it can clear a fairly full room without making a sound. At that point, I'm proud. :lol: