Drive thru

CCCP girl

Being a simple creature, I enjoy the simple things of life. One thing that I hope never loses its novelty is going through the drive thru. We did that at Wendy's and I swear that girl's brain MELTED when she saw that thing.

It was so beautiful that I dumped my fries in my frosty right there, then toasted her as we drove away.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You should try the drive thru at the Bank.

One of my favorites is Taco Bell -- put your Taco Salad & Mex. Pizza in the Trunk.

Go to Walmart and buy a 5x8 rug and then drive around with it in the Hack.

(to CCCP Girl - are there Walmarts on O'ahu ??)

Actually, there's a walmart cluster. That's right, five of them all on one side of this tiny island.

But what I REALLY want to do is go grocery shopping, and then go through a drive thru and put my junk in the (COMING SOON!) cup holder. And put in one of those airplane food tray things. I am a very food oriented person...

First though, we need a Batman signal for the spotlight. Just because it would rock if it worked. :D

I'ts always fun to see the suprised faces as you wheel out a full shopping cart topped off with a motorcycle helmet. You'll be suprised by the number of people who follow you out to watch you put bag after bag of produce into the sidecar. :D

You'll be suprised by the number of people who follow you out to watch you put bag after bag of produce into the sidecar. :D

Yep! And you should see their faces when you back out of the parking spot. :D

Even better is whe ya pull into the Sonic (if you don't have them - it's a drive in burger joint) and order a cheesebuger and eat in whole sitting on the bike with the tray hanging offa the sidecar tub...

If you have a spare wheel mounted on the hack trunk...you already have your cup/bottle holder. Just put your favorite beverage between the spokes. If you loosen the lock plate, all your riding bud's can put their beverages on too and you just spin the wheel like a Lazy Susan as they pull up next to you for a sip. The hard core drinkers will just want you to ice the tub and carry a keg.

Pumping gas without getting off the bike garners attention too.

As dumb as it sounds...... I HAVE not only been ignorant enough to ride up to the pumps and start pumping gas into the tank without getting off of the rig..... but I'm actually ignorant enough to have done it sitting there whilst my heated clothes were still pumping current just fine thank you very much. It was too cold to worry about setting my crotch on fire. It would only have tended to make things more comfy I'm thinkin..... Or NOT thinkin much at all as the case proves..... DOH!

;-)

Kermitski

Even better is whe ya pull into the Sonic (if you don't have them - it's a drive in burger joint) and order a cheesebuger and eat in whole sitting on the bike with the tray hanging offa the sidecar tub...

Oh Sonic... The only fast food place I will go to and order ANYTHING off the menu. God I love that place. Unfortunately, they don't have them in South/Central Jersey(where I used to live) OR O'ahu.

If you have a spare wheel mounted on the hack trunk...you already have your cup/bottle holder. Just put your favorite beverage between the spokes. If you loosen the lock plate, all your riding bud's can put their beverages on too and you just spin the wheel like a Lazy Susan as they pull up next to you for a sip. The hard core drinkers will just want you to ice the tub and carry a keg.

Pumping gas without getting off the bike garners attention too.

Now that... is a fantastic idea. Why didn't I think of this before?

'ey Papi. Next time we go to Leroy's, we get a keg of Heineken and I sit on back.

from what I see in this " drive through " forum - it sounds like if you would take every drive through away your Americans would not what to do.

If it hasen't a drive through it can't be good ????

what next ??

delivery by Parcel express - no wunder you got so many obeese people over there .

that remains me of the food delivery van in " 5 elements " . a world without personal contact juuckk .

Chill man. I personally abhor fast food(except Sonic, which I haven't had in YEARS :cry: ) but the pure novelty of going through a drive thru and seeing the minimum-wage workers' reactions to the Russian beauty. THAT, my Aussie friend, is the point of this thread. :D