Old Ken is back

Ken Ulrich

At long last have bit the bullet, now have a new Apple computer, that old pos is history. Which means commications will be much easier and no more pop-ups and just pure manure will not grace my screen. Fore long will be clicking off 83 winters and so are going to start moving more parts to folks out there. I just found out that I can't take them all with me....grin.....so if you need parts, I still have a good supply....Waiting for warm weather.....Ken

Hello Ken,

Hope you will make CRAP this year. I'll send you a list of needed parts to help pay for your travel.

Drag C5paul down with you. Archj from wimington wil be riding with me.

Sam

Good to see your back and selling parts again. I am going to replace my 40mm Mikuni carbs with a set of K68 or K65 carbs but I am having a hard time getting information from the sources I can find on ebay and on the internet. They do not seem to know what main jets they have in them or where they are made. So you have any that are set up with the proper jets and adjustmnts? It is for a MT16 Dnepr. Thnks for any help. Buck

Thanks guys for the welcome back, got aproblem, need to touch with Rich Winters and have lost his phone #, swapping from one system to another can be a grim task, don't know quite how to acess the members file and other things.....thanks in advance.....Ken

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...