Need Dnepr spoke nipples

racepres

Hey all, I have tried to get ahold of Ken, But, he gets around a bit.

I am requiring 6 - 8 Spoke nipples for an MT-11. There appear to be two types. One is a regular threaded nipple like I am accustomed to seeing, the other , the one this wheel has, has hex heads on it. I suspect that it does Not matter which is used.

LMK if you have some please. Or Ken may yet respond.

I appreciate it.

Hey all, I have tried to get ahold of Ken, But, he gets around a bit.

I am requiring 6 - 8 Spoke nipples for an MT-11. There appear to be two types. One is a regular threaded nipple like I am accustomed to seeing, the other , the one this wheel has, has hex heads on it. I suspect that it does Not matter which is used.

LMK if you have some please. Or Ken may yet respond.

I appreciate it.

Is the same nipple, you can buy also from here: http://bmwclassicmotorcycles.com/index.php/catalogsearch/result/?q=36314038282

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I sit proudly at the desk once occupied by a POS dell personal computer, that is and has been for about 10 months screwing up life for me.......now.....ta-dah!!! i am pecking away at and on a new apple just out of the box, learning all about it....slowly...still need the nipples? got them here. Just got back from a two week trip to the deep south, feeding bees, and retreiving a MT-16 from the the city of Houston, it is now shivering at -5F here in Wisc., also got the cutest and smartest yorkshire terrier, my son Mark had her, she now rules the farm, am looking for a husband for her, as she is young, about eight months, and the family is running short of puppies. If anyone has a male standard terrier,horny ans good looking, say the word.....Ken

No Terriers here! But, I figured you was South, and I got lots of time..

Just waiting for you to be back around My Friend.

Let me know If you prefer E-mail or Private Message for Parts requests.

Thanks, and I'm glad you got a better Confuser...now you can get into trouble, Faster!!! LOL

My grandfather had a girlfriend who entered her Yorkshire terrier in dog shows. Grand dad looked after the pooch for a week while his girlfriend was out of town, he thought that the dog couldn't see well with the hair covering her eyes so he gave her a haircut. When girlfriend came home and saw her dog with the trim, she got so mad she broke up with dear ol' grand daddy.

My grandfather had a girlfriend who entered her Yorkshire terrier in dog shows. Grand dad looked after the pooch for a week while his girlfriend was out of town, he thought that the dog couldn't see well with the hair covering her eyes so he gave her a haircut. When girlfriend came home and saw her dog with the trim, she got so mad she broke up with dear ol' grand daddy.

I don't care who ya are...That's Funny right there!!!

Gramps can replace that one me Thinks