Dnepr Restoration. Getting it done before CRAP

Thanks Luca. Been watching your thread too. The color is really interesting how it changes from green to brown. I've gotta let it dry for a while before I try to cut or buff. First time shooting a single stage urethane. A lot like the old enamel once you get the hang of it.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Outside sun. Green glow now. Custom KMZ key for my headlight. Old style fob with MT-11 key. Color sanding the sheet metal now. Should be soon. I want to wait a little while to harden the paint before she goes back together.

post-4277-0-02182200-1428529205_thumb.jpg

post-4277-0-15653500-1428529209_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Sam (Sallen) came over this weekend and this is how far we got on assembly. No real speed bumps or anything. Was a lot of fun. I don't think you meet the nicest people on Hondas anymore. Cheers mate.

Will get some outdoor pics before too long so you can see how the paint really looks.

post-4277-0-69597700-1429632444_thumb.jpg

post-4277-0-72103500-1429632449_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Saw it at crap looks great you did a fine job in not much time

+1 on that. The bike was a star at CRAP. Absolutely gorgeous in person and unbelievable that he pulled it off so quickly. He even had that crazy t-shirt sale going on at the same time. Way to go, Guzzidude! :)

Here we go to CRAP. Pretty but needs tuned... Badly :cool:

That thing is absoutely beautiful. You really did a great job. Your attention to detail showed from front to rear on that thing..... :thumbsup!: It was great to see it in person. Now if I could get my engine back together I would give you a run for your money-er, on second thought you will never be allowed to park next to me......ANYWHERE!! :blush2: