Getting ready

Buck

Just getting my rig ready so I can head south from Washington state down to Southern Oregon to Lake Selmac to attend S.O.U. R. ( Southern Oregon Ural Rally ) . Sounds like it should be a good time. It's just a week before I head out. I hope to see a bunch of Urals in one spot, which for me is pretty rare.

Wish me luck

Buck

According to the campground posting , the loop they have us in is full and other riders are finding sites in the same campground but away from the main group . There should be over 20 rigs at the gathering. The organizers have been doing a great job putting this together and getting the word out. Hopefully I will have some good pictures to share ... What do they say , no pictures then it didn't happen..

post-4414-0-10061200-1401161044_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Got back late Monday the 2nd from S.O.U.R ( Southern Oregon Ural Rally ) I had a great time . Met some very nice people , went on some great group rides , ate fine food at the pot luck and enjoyed watching the Ural games. Only 8 hours on the road to the rally , and took the same route on the return trip. . No mechanical failures , no flat tires , all in all a very nice ride to and from the rally. The organizers had picked an excellent campground. Group rides were planned very well , Fuel stops an staging was well organized. Good roads with challenges, and options to either take gravel roads or stay on pavement.

I hope there is a S.O.U.R . next year.

post-4414-0-31962400-1402168704_thumb.jpg

post-4414-0-65359500-1402168735_thumb.jpg

post-4414-0-45903900-1402168805_thumb.jpg