Dogs and Sidecars

I am so proud of my Beagles!!! (and my Gobi too!!!). :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I'm guessing that is you in the Gear-up? Very cool! Any info and interesting detail you could provide about the film, how you were enlisted in the video, etc.? It's looks like they are still way short of their Kickstarter goal (raised about $5,000 need $25,000) and that this might never see the light of day. Can't understand why they were not aware of this Board as a way to get the word out at the start of the project. What a shame!

We're "kickng" in a few $$. Everybody should try to get the word out so that film can be finished. :) Dying to see it.

Anyway, here's our sidecar poodle, Gidget - let's see yours. This could be a good dog thread...

gidget.jpg

I am not sure that it can be considered, yet, a falling: the website is up for 24h... Guess $5,000.00 is a good start? They asked for dogs and sidecar on the BASE FB page and I sent a pic of my 2 Beagles.... They came on the Saturday at out place, interwied my wife and me and we shot on one of the hill... On Sunday we went up to Alice's (biker hang out) with some more sidecar and dogs...It was the only day of winter...so cold! The Beagles were perfect: at the bottom of the car when nothing was on, outside in the air when shooting... Saw some slomo: the ears in the wind shots are better than ay Pamela Andersson's in Bay watch!!

Saw some slomo: the ears in the wind shots are better than ay Pamela Andersson's in Bay watch!!

Yes, some good cinematography there - very professional. Great slo-mo of dog fur in the breeze also. But I guess only we dog people could appreciate that sort of thing. :)