Gadgitman's Dnepr for sale?

Gadgitman

Those who visit this forum often have noticed I haven't posted in a while. I have had a massive life changing once in a lifetime event happen to me, all very good if not rather bizarre! I love my Dnepr MT-11 a lot as anyone knows who read my posts and follow my blog and even the G+ community I started because of her. Yesterday I uncovered her, took her to the car wash and a nice ride that I knew may very well be our last. She ran very well, started well, behaved like I built her to. Everyone here knows the time and money I spent on making her not only operate very well but modified her for piloting in California traffic and yes even on the highway. I have lots of parts, new and used that go with her. I have decided that motorcycling at this point on my life adventure is not a good idea. I will probably keep Butcher the custom Honda I created as a art piece, maybe even mounting it on my wall. I have moved on to hobbies I thought I could only dream about, at this moment it's classic Rolls Royces. I want someone to take possession of Anastasia that appreciates and knows Russian bikes. Someone who will pilot her often and not let her sit outside and rust away. If your really interested and want to make a reasonable offer message me here or my email.

I updated the pics to show the latest reinstallation of the spare tire and solo passenger seat.

post-30095-0-71940900-1392299718_thumb.jpg

post-30095-0-32223200-1393382036_thumb.jpg

post-30095-0-54814700-1393382076_thumb.jpg

Mileage 7100 kilometers (4500 miles). Spare Parts; like new engine block + many parts from same motor, new cables, new transmission, most of a new transmission just missing the front case half, complete with cardan original final drive low miles, original single exhaust, rear seat, used solo rear seat and fender with tail light, used wheels,center stand, heads, and I am sure I am forgetting lots of little stuff! The aux oil pump, filter and cooler with fan was a huge improvement, it is powered by its own yellow top optima battery with a automatic charging system.

Mark and I have ridden together on a number of occasions, I can attest that the bike runs well and has been totally sorted out.

I have never seen it take more than 1 kick to start, even cold.

A much better option (IMHO) is to buy one like this, rather than some bike with low usage that will require a rebuild to get operational.

Have fun with the new toys, I'll miss riding with you!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Today I took it to San Clemente on the highway, 65-75 mph! That's a 45 mile trip one way. I think it had to be the spare tire and mount I put back on! Of course that was with a slight sideways tailwind, on the way there with a slight head wind I held 55-65 mph except uphill. I am so glad I changed the final drive gearing and added the elaborate oil cooling system, it held 60-70 psi at speed and 35-45 hot idle. I have uploaded new pix with spare tire and solo passenger seat reinstalled. Look to the top, I put them in the original post.