Suppose I'd better say hello!

Serious Black

Hei, Ex-Scotsman living in Stavanger, Norway. Had various Ural & Dnepr, now a Chang Jiang that mainly gets used in the winter. Done lots of mods and developement over the years but busy playing silly buggers on Ducatis at the moment. Anybody in the Stavanger area give me a shout if you need help, plus I still have some spares left. Oh and Biltema sells 10w60 oil now!

• 1 month later...

SB it's all your fault!

A comment you made on a forum many moons ago about hydraulic front drum brakes started me off down the path of much customisation! I completely blame you!

So thanks for that, it's been fun. I'll share the results here sometime soon.

Cheers,

Pete

Oh good, and I still havn't finished that particular project yet. Probably this winter!

• 3 months later...

SB, your health must be good, still causing trouble I see... :glare: Ken

• 1 month later...

Actually I've just been diagnosed with ACROMEGALY! Wikipedia is your friend here. This looks to be the origin of my ticker problem, Sleep Apnea and Carpel Tunnel syndrome plus a whole bunch of other minor irritations. The 'amusing' thing is it was the dentist who figured it out. If another doctor say to me 'OFF COURSE, now that you say it......' I will STRANGLE the bugger! The good news is it looks to be completely curable but I'll find out for sure on the 7th April.

How are you Keeping Ken?