Hack pilots

I am single and it shows. I dress the way I want and decore that I like, what's unusual about black dinner plates and motorcycles and parts,toolboxes,in the living room , bedroom , and mabey the bathtub? I was texting a girl who wanted a ride in the chair about ordering the parts to fix my rig from Ukrain and having a custom chopper in the background of the pic I sent her of the trans parts. So I sent the pic in the text below back. I now think I will use the " Unusual attachment to motorcycles" in my profile description! I think it would work well for any sidecar pilot, because face, it we are all a little bit off center to own and operate a hack! And if you push it offroad and some kid in a jeep comes down the hill and see you charging up that trail he will think your a nut for even wanting to offroad a hack! Most bikers think its cool but would never attach one to their bike..

post-30095-0-00641800-1374686295_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

As long as you spell "unusual" right. Unless you prefer to screen out the girls who place a high priority on a well-spelled man, lol!

Your house reminds me of my boyfriend's house. There you can find opened boxes shipped from Russia in the living room, miscellaneous nuts, bolts, motorcycle parts, and tools on every horizontal surface, maps handy for the next trip, and a floral couch that only exists to lay motorcycle gear and mail on. But instead of black plates you'll find flowered plates that belonged to his cherished mother.

All that said, a girl appreciates a man who has a passion. Be true to yourself and you'll know when the right one comes along. How do you know? When she sees that bike in the living room, she'll smile. But you'll never know if she's smiling because she loves the idea of it there or if she thinks you're pathetically adorable.

But the question that begs is why the hell was he sending her a motorcycle parts picture in the first place? No one thought of that here, did they?

Well she wanted to see a picture of my...........oh........um.....looking for my train of thought.........oh ya! She wanted to go for a ride, I said sure as soon as I get my transmission parts from Russia to fix the transmission I just took apart while watching the Big Bang theory on tv in my living room. She didn't believe me so I texted her that pic. Cowgirl did you see I fixed some of my spelling?