Back for another round.

Had a tourist and let it go for a Jeep. Now I'm retiring and the jeep is long gone and I'm getting another Ural this time a two wheel drive 06 woodland green patrol. Many thanks to Mr Crawford. My two wheel days are soon to be over. My 94 Sportster is on Craigslist. Can't remember why I let the tourist go. except I wanted a jeep for off roading. I've missed that sidecar bike since. This bike is going to be my backup and fun ride when we pair down to just one vehicle. Less insurance and more fun. :-) So you may see me lurking around on this site and others more often. Chocolatehaulerpost-1573-0-82041800-1368307551_thumb.jpg

Nice- i've got a 2004 Dalesman,a Tourist in all but name-and i love it. I'd love to have a sidecar drive Gear up,but they aren't allowed on British roads because the sidecar is on the 'wrong' side! The government allow left hand drive vehicles though....i'd like to swear here, but i'd better not.

ride safe and free. Martyn,Aberdare.. :blush2:

Nations of rules we live in, and still we kill each other!

'Seems to be the political rule.

Ugh.

~RN