Bucket list

While cruising Craigslist the other day I found an add from someone wanting a ride in a sidecar. Reading the add I found that it was a 50 year old woman wanting to do this as a item on her bucket list. Naturally I sent a email saying I would be glad to do this! Turns out she lives in the same town as I do, so today I took her while her friend videoed it and took pictures for her Facebook page. She giggled and laughed the whole trip! I think I had allmost as much fun! post-30095-0-61926500-1367451187_thumb.jpg

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was really nice of you to do! What fun! Can you come to WA to give me a ride, lol! It's been soooo loooong!

Gadgitman: Was your rider 50 or 80 years old? Look carefully. Hmmm...

Cowgirl: I rode my Ural Retro through Roy several weeks ago on my way to Oregon.

Who know what the future will bring...

And please keep that steam locomotive railroad water tower standing in Roy.

It may be the last one left in Washington State!

~Russ in Seattle

I didn't even know about the tower. Ill have to check that next time I'm in town, which isn't very often.

My bucket list ride is to ride down California's Highway 1 in the summertime. What's your bucket list ride?

Japan on my little honda chopper, tour the custom bike shows. Now mabey tour Japan with my MT-11 towing my chopper taking it to shows!post-30095-0-76152600-1367555984_thumb.jpg

My bucket list ride is to ride down California's Highway 1 in the summertime. What's your bucket list ride?

Believe it or not, I have just one item left on my bucket list:

To go into space!

'Must be time for another bucket list.

~RN

Same thing happened to me a man approached me and said a woman in his church that had a side car ride on her bucket list i took her for a ride

post-4128-0-17940600-1368019638_thumb.jpg