old lurker new owner

kg4pvo

IT IS MINE !!!!!

Got al the paperwork squared away and tag and title ....An just had to freeze myself and zip it down into town ......Happy Happy Happy

Yea! Ride Safe.

~Russ

that's a beautiful rig you have there,kg4po.you'll have many happy journeys with it,of that i'm sure!

ride safe and free. martyn,aberdare. :smile:

IT IS MINE !!!!!

Got al the paperwork squared away and tag and title ....An just had to freeze myself and zip it down into town ......Happy Happy Happy

Outstanding!! Keep the first weekend in May open and come to Sanford for the CRAP Rally!

Might just have to do that !!!

Been putting some miles on her, last couple days .. The more you ride te more comfortable you get on 3 wheels..

1st ride was a bit of a white knucked ride ..now much more confortable and I love the fact that I can run all the errands and pick up everything I need load up the side car and just keep chuging along....even did a costco run and funny enough the extra wieght helped the handling on the way home ...I just avoid the hwy at all cost ...

but that is ok i love the back roads ......

I am loving this ural ...damn now i need cold weather gear because i would ride THIS bike all year around ..

More to come.......

• 3 weeks later...

threw in some additions for my riding pleasure

Gallon and half of reserve gas on one side of the sidecar and a locking 50 cal ammo box mounted to the other side

Having a great time on the Ural !!