It's been way too long.....

Cowgirl

....since I've been on a ride! My foilhead needs to fire der Dnepr up and take me for a ride!!!! Then I could write all about our adventures on Russian Iron. How many of you have monkeys that beg to ride to no avail?

I wish I had a eager monkey. I am taking applications for monkeys! I am a newbie to this sidecar thang and have no wife or pets to counter balance my hack! My radical custom chopper (pix in album here) is solo only so no riders on call. I had to dump girlfriend when she said she didn't like motorcycles so here I am. So if your female, in or coming to SoCal, can fit in my Dnepr hack, love motor cycles, don't smoke, have at least 1 leg 1 eye 3 teeth and a job, drop me a line and we can discuss the opening! Cowgirl you tell your foilhead to dust off the spiderwebs and gas it up!

....since I've been on a ride! My foilhead needs to fire der Dnepr up and take me for a ride!!!! Then I could write all about our adventures on Russian Iron. How many of you have monkeys that beg to ride to no avail?

Glad to see there are other hack monkeys so eager to ride. Mine is going through withdrawal because of engine issues. Your pilot is not a foilhead unless he has a Ural. He is a Dneprhead.

Glad to see there are other hack monkeys so eager to ride. Mine is going through withdrawal because of engine issues. Your pilot is not a foilhead unless he has a Ural. He is a Dneprhead.

What is he if he has both?

Monkey shines...

''It's too cold."

"It's raining."

"There's a storm coming."

"Wait 'til it warms up."

"There's no place to go."

...and I said, "I do!" Well, I did.

We own/ride Urals because my Dearly Beloved Wife said "I'm NEVER riding behind you. Get a sidecar!"

And so our Family life changed forever.

Thanks, Katherine.

~Russ/Seattle

We own/ride Urals because my Dearly Beloved Wife said "I'm NEVER riding behind you. Get a sidecar!"

And so our Family life changed forever.

Thanks, Katherine.

~Russ/Seattle

I would prefer to ride on back, but no such luck. Hopefully the weather will break in the PNW!

I wish I had a eager monkey. I am taking applications for monkeys! I am a newbie to this sidecar thang and have no wife or pets to counter balance my hack! My radical custom chopper (pix in album here) is solo only so no riders on call. I had to dump girlfriend when she said she didn't like motorcycles so here I am. So if your female, in or coming to SoCal, can fit in my Dnepr hack, love motor cycles, don't smoke, have at least 1 leg 1 eye 3 teeth and a job, drop me a line and we can discuss the opening! Cowgirl you tell your foilhead to dust off the spiderwebs and gas it up!

Nice bikes! Sorry I cannot help your monkey woes. Hopefully Mowich will give in one day and take me for a ride! :D

Thanks cowgirl. I had a potential monkey stop and talk to me while I was fixing the ignition switch this morning! Got her # and everything ! I think she will be more sober tomarrow and mabey her meds will kick in so she won't be so waisted and bi-polar manic state and then we can get in the wind!

• 4 weeks later...

It's been way too long...plus a month. But who's counting, lol! Looking forward to once again write a trip report, but don't know when that might be. :smileypopcorn:

• 2 weeks later...

Took my little custom honda out yesterday, just to the harbor and back, and had a blast! Can't wait to get my parts in for Anastasiya so I can roll 3 wheel style again! Soon, soon,,,,,,,,,