I have strayed but now I am back. Please forgive me

scrinch

Sold my 2005 Tourist , bought a Harley Road King Classic with Liberty sidecar, then ended up in a Toyota MR2 Spyder . Long to short.... the MOST FUN was in the Ural so I just recently bought a Raven 2006. I am going to pick it up this week in Pa and can't wait to get back in the Ural saddle. Glad to be back !!

Sold my 2005 Tourist , bought a Harley Road King Classic with Liberty sidecar, then ended up in a Toyota MR2 Spyder . Long to short.... the MOST FUN was in the Ural so I just recently bought a Raven 2006. I am going to pick it up this week in Pa and can't wait to get back in the Ural saddle. Glad to be back !!

Welcom back!

Are you going to Owls Head this fall? [i know its a long ride for you!!!!]

I still have the Chang but I also have a 2WD Ural with a Chang OHV engine and other bits.

Chris

post-638-0-56191000-1332768162_thumb.jpg

Thanks all....

You still running that CJ Chris? I gotta give you lots of credit cause I know you drive it summer and winter. Yu guys from that side of Maine are a tough breed.

Well the Raven fell through but undaunted, I had a back up plan, so am getting a 2007 Patrol Wed out of Ct. It is much closer than going to Philly and a better bike

Can't wait