For Sale CJ Refurbished Sidecar

scrinch

SOLD I have a rebuilt --refurbished CJ sidecar that I don't need any more. It was a project bike situation but ran out of steam and time to finish it. Also if anyone is interested 1980CB 750..Rebuilt carbs lots of parts Spare wheels $1600 takes it all. or $1300 for the sidecar alone. I live in Midcoast Maine so realize I am a long way from anywhere, but pick up the rig and have a vacation at the same time !

I have a rebuilt --refurbished CJ sidecar that I don't need any more. It was a project bike situation but ran out of steam and time to finish it. Also if anyone is interested 1980CB 750..Rebuilt carbs lots of parts Spare wheels $1600 takes it all. or $1300 for the sidecar alone. I live in Midcoast Maine so realize I am a long way from anywhere, but pick up the rig and have a vacation at the same time !

Scrinch, I this just a sidecar? You don't have a CJ bike to go with it do you?

Chris

I have a rebuilt --refurbished CJ sidecar that I don't need any more. It was a project bike situation but ran out of steam and time to finish it. Also if anyone is interested 1980CB 750..Rebuilt carbs lots of parts Spare wheels $1600 takes it all. or $1300 for the sidecar alone. I live in Midcoast Maine so realize I am a long way from anywhere, but pick up the rig and have a vacation at the same time !

Scrinch, I this just a sidecar? You don't have a CJ bike to go with it do you?

Chris

No just the hack. I do have a Honda CB750 that I was working on to marry it to. It is pretty much at the reassemble stage but just don't have time. Looked at a few BMW's R90's but ended up just going for the Ural Patrol instead. Rather ride than wrench.

Here are some pics. I just noticed that even though this CJ has been in my bike barn under cover there is a little surface rust on the spokes and a few other places. I do have matching rattle can spray . Mostly just dusty.

If interested do not be afraid to make and offer. Thanks Kevin

post-1218-0-16467300-1332860540_thumb.jpg

post-1218-0-57025400-1332860551_thumb.jpg

post-1218-0-23049200-1332860575_thumb.jpg