Ebay 650 cylinders

Wacotxman1

Used Google Translate, doesn't say, just that they are new and for a 650. Should work great on your bike. Now get a currency converter and see if they are worth what he is asking (plus shipping) or call Hollopaw Gene and get them from him, imagine he has a few sets laying around...

Used Google Translate, doesn't say, just that they are new and for a 650. Should work great on your bike. Now get a currency converter and see if they are worth what he is asking (plus shipping) or call Hollopaw Gene and get them from him, imagine he has a few sets laying around...

Holopaw has no more new ones. I just bought a good used set from him recently. The ones in the link look good. I only found one set on us ebay, and they were the aluminum 650 cylinders they made for a short time before the 750.

My link

I have used bsa79 (ebay handle) several times, and have never been dissapointed in his ability to get me the right parts.You might search him out on ebay and send him a message directly to see what he has available.

those are iron. According to Bural, on the iraq bikes, ural was trying to get a little more oomph and went with alloy cylinders. I am looking for information on whether they are interchangeable with the iron ones.