Yellow book a myth?

georgesho

I've been poking all around these forums and have yet to find a yellow book. Plenty of mentions about why I need one, but no linky,

I'm thinking maybe that it's the standard Ural user's manual. If so. I'll probably get one when I buy my brand-new Gear-up. About that;

I don't have a Ural yet. I'm waiting for my severance when I retire in a couple months so I can pay cash.

My actual name is George, and I'll be full up with questions when I can finally ride, I mean drive, my beautiful Ural.

Thanks

Hello and welcome George :cheers: Exiting times, both on the personal front with retirement, the financial with a settlement imminent and of course the leisure and pleasure of a new Ural!! :party: Look forward to getting to know you and sharing your adventures all "Geared Up"!!

I've been poking all around these forums and have yet to find a yellow book. Plenty of mentions about why I need one, but no linky,

I'm thinking maybe that it's the standard Ural user's manual. If so. I'll probably get one when I buy my brand-new Gear-up. About that;

I don't have a Ural yet. I'm waiting for my severance when I retire in a couple months so I can pay cash.

My actual name is George, and I'll be full up with questions when I can finally ride, I mean drive, my beautiful Ural.

Thanks

hello George, and you are very welcome-anything you need to know about all things Ural and Dneipr will be answered by the passionate bike and rig riding members of R.I.M.C. their knowledge is second to none so you will be in very safe hands.

all the best martyn,aberdare.:biggrin:

• 1 month later...
  • 11 years later...

I met a nice fellow with a combination rig yesterday and it's set up wrong, I told him about the yellow book, IIRC it's somewhere on this site for free download.....

TIA from two working class Blue Collar Mechanics .